Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,995 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

jondal's Posts

Verizon has no Legal Cause to. Release phone information to the government
Vzw cust serice told me that this is all not true yet. The have. Violated what I send up for. But they said that they will. Notify customers by email or mail. If this turns out to be true Verizo... See more...
Vzw cust serice told me that this is all not true yet. The have. Violated what I send up for. But they said that they will. Notify customers by email or mail. If this turns out to be true Verizon is Trying to fight this
if you are worried about you iPhone ever being stolen by a friend or coworker and you can track your phone. ever notice that if its locked all the person has to do is turn the phone off and you ... See more...
if you are worried about you iPhone ever being stolen by a friend or coworker and you can track your phone. ever notice that if its locked all the person has to do is turn the phone off and you can no longer track your device. if you think that the option to turn off your phone when locked should be removed reply to this post and visit apple.com/feed back and leave a complaint and apple may Change this I hope you all understand Thanks I love my iPhone and would love the option for iPhone down power down when locked to go away Thanks visit apple.com/feedback and Select feed back type Design/easy to use
I would do reset all network settings and If that does not work restore the iPhone and set it up as new if that still fails call apple at 800 my apple
Some call go to voice mail with out ringing due to many things 1. Poor service 2. You are sitting on you phone 3. Phone may be set to do not Disturbed. 4 or your on another call seems to ... See more...
Some call go to voice mail with out ringing due to many things 1. Poor service 2. You are sitting on you phone 3. Phone may be set to do not Disturbed. 4 or your on another call seems to happen to me a lot 4 phone set to airplane mode Every once in a while my iPhone 5 and 4 will do this only Hope this helps
Just call them and they should tell you what to do.
4s the 5 is bigger have 4g and is a little faster I wish I could go back to my 4s
Can you give more detail please?
what i would do is if there is a date stamp on the advertisemnet  I would try one last time to hadel this with vzw. when you call in and the  agent answers the phone request a supervisor then whe... See more...
what i would do is if there is a date stamp on the advertisemnet  I would try one last time to hadel this with vzw. when you call in and the  agent answers the phone request a supervisor then when they get on the phone request to talk to there supervisor. when you are at the agent level and you just request a supervisor its on the same level of the agent that answers the phone asking for the supervisors supervior is taking  it to the next  level when your on with that supervisor request that they put unlimited data on because of the advertisement you are getting then if they say NO tell them that you will file a BBB or FCC complaint this will get there attention if this fails file one of the 2  complaints BBB go to BBB.org FCC go to FCC.gov either one the complaint with be sent to the vzw cor office  this should take care of your problem make sure in the complaint that you note that you are getting advertisements hopes this helps
I would advise you to call apple
please update to most cureect os system on apple should fix all problems the data problem im not sure about sorry to hear bout all your problems
Update to iOS 6.0.2 everything should be fixed I've updated and so far time has not changed
Ok we'll I'm on the 1400 plan and I get free long dist
I know that is the problem Vzw is saying there is no name of the person that suspended the line just the agents name that's the problem guys the only info is the Vzw agents info no ones else
No it's not that bro I understand that but Vzw still has to check id or get a name of who Authorized the Suspension. And I am a fan of the iPhone and Technology but Vzw not so much I just keep ... See more...
No it's not that bro I understand that but Vzw still has to check id or get a name of who Authorized the Suspension. And I am a fan of the iPhone and Technology but Vzw not so much I just keep them cuz they have good service where I live. But Vzw has a job to do and if they don't do it that is not my problem I just want to make sure my info is safe
Well Vzw needs to find out the faces beaches my brother has the phone and did not report it as lost or stolen y'all think Vzw is this awesome company which is not true
No one it was accessed by Vzw and no one has access to my account and Vzw does not want to own up they just want to sweep it under the rug. I do have 2 account managers but they did not do it
Account access that the account owner nor the managers on the account did and suspension of a line and put the phone on a lost and stolen list
I don't think it should if you have free international calling and it also depends what plan your on
Anyone else have or had privacy issues with Vzw ??