Depending on when you got the phone if you got the phone will old software then yes it may keep popping up that updates are available if you have no apps Italy be the operation system ( OS) but ... Ver más...
Depending on when you got the phone if you got the phone will old software then yes it may keep popping up that updates are available if you have no apps Italy be the operation system ( OS) but if it's the se update over n over you may want to contact Vzw Hope this helps
Lol the government is gonna take over them too they started with Vzw cuz it has the most custmores
I think if you go over on data on a share everything it's more overage $ than if your on a 700 or 1400 plan if it work for you all the power to you
Vzw is made up with lies there share everything is a rip off cuz of the data
They way Vzw makes there money on the share everything is by data they want you to go over
Correct but it's would not work if the phone is turned off that why I posted my posr
>Post deleted for cross posting< Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator><
>Post deleted for cross posting. Please follow the reply at the link below:< Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator><
if you are worried about you iPhone ever being stolen by a friend or coworker and you can track your phone. ever notice that if its locked all the person has to do is turn the phone off and you ... Ver más...
if you are worried about you iPhone ever being stolen by a friend or coworker and you can track your phone. ever notice that if its locked all the person has to do is turn the phone off and you can no longer track your device. if you think that the option to turn off your phone when locked should be removed reply to this post and visit apple.com/feed back and leave a complaint and apple may Change this I hope you all understand Thanks I love my iPhone and would love the option for iPhone down power down when locked to go away Thanks visit apple.com/feedback and Select feed back type Design/easy to use
Lol Vzw does not care if you leave them
You can't with out doing a hard restore I have the same problem. I don't have the contact in my contacts but when I get in to send a text there name pops up in the search. I hope this helps you ... Ver más...
You can't with out doing a hard restore I have the same problem. I don't have the contact in my contacts but when I get in to send a text there name pops up in the search. I hope this helps you
Ppl that plan attacks DON'T USE month contracts they use prepaid. What Vzw is doing is dumb
You are correct Obama has went too far
When is this suppose to go in affect??
Correct I feel Violated Or fourth amendment is supposed to protect us
I think this is a scam because this is only being done to Loyal Verizon customers ..... NOT ATT NOT SPRINT OR T-MOBILE. AND ANY OTHER CELL PHONE CARRIER THAT I KNOW OF I'm not paying a high amou... Ver más...
I think this is a scam because this is only being done to Loyal Verizon customers ..... NOT ATT NOT SPRINT OR T-MOBILE. AND ANY OTHER CELL PHONE CARRIER THAT I KNOW OF I'm not paying a high amount of bill so Vzw can just Forward my information to the government so if this come true they better give me credits or allow me to leave
USA today says it was a secret order Our Fourth amendment states The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizu... Ver más...
USA today says it was a secret order Our Fourth amendment states The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
Fourth amendment The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall i... Ver más...
Fourth amendment The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
Vzw is the only one that may. Release our information to NSA
No warrent was issued the warrent has to have your full name on it