Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,222 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

ryanovelo's Posts

I see that too but, alas, mine does not have a tracking number on the Order Status screen. I was told my order was released to the warehouse and that I'd get a tracking number e-mailed to me. It'... See more...
I see that too but, alas, mine does not have a tracking number on the Order Status screen. I was told my order was released to the warehouse and that I'd get a tracking number e-mailed to me. It's now 8:20 pm and I haven't seen a thing. Good times.
This is 100% not true for me. Multiple times, the delivery date has been pushed out ON THE DAY IT IS SUPPOSED TO ARRIVE. Dates are pushed back months (LG Watch Sport) and customer service is abso... See more...
This is 100% not true for me. Multiple times, the delivery date has been pushed out ON THE DAY IT IS SUPPOSED TO ARRIVE. Dates are pushed back months (LG Watch Sport) and customer service is absolutely clueless. I was told on 5 different occasions that a delivery was going to arrive the day it said it would arrive, only to have it not arrive. I don't trust Verizon at all to do what they say. You get different stories from different reps and address and shipping/arrival times are different from the app to your account. Ship Date and Arrival Date seem to be used interchangeably depending on the system you are using.
Still nothing. It's 11:15 the day before arrival and Verizon has yet to ship anything. Good times.
Yes.
Same here.
My iPhone 8 is still being held in Memphis by FedEx "at request of the shipper" until 9/22. My watch has not even shipped yet based on the website.
Does it say your watch shipped on Verizon's website? Curious also if you got a text shipment notification.
I find this hard to believe. I don't know of a single person who has even received a shipment notification from Verizon on the watch at this point.
I am also having this issue in Northern Indiana (Warsaw). I purchased my iphone 5 last month and the problem started about 2 weeks ago. It is so frustrating. I can't use the alarm as I can't trus... See more...
I am also having this issue in Northern Indiana (Warsaw). I purchased my iphone 5 last month and the problem started about 2 weeks ago. It is so frustrating. I can't use the alarm as I can't trust it to wake me up. Also, iMessage does not work when the time is wrong. I always have to flip the phone to airplane mode and then back on again and it fixes the time. Why am I spending so much money for something that won't even keep the freaking time. Unbelievable.