Hi All, I am trying to figure out why my droid3 takes so long to make a call after you press to dial. It just sits there as if nothing happens and then it finally after way too long, starts... Ver más...
Hi All, I am trying to figure out why my droid3 takes so long to make a call after you press to dial. It just sits there as if nothing happens and then it finally after way too long, starts dialing. By this time I have pressed it more than once ...it will start catching up and start dialing again and again... This is ludicris !    My thought is to completely wipe the device and then try it but I don't know if or how I can backup all my applications I have collected that are on here. Any insight would be much appreciated. Have a geat day ! Joe D. i
When I plug in my blackberry 9930 a driver installation window pops up installing MTP USB Device. It continually fails. Even if I remove the micro sd card from the device it still does this ... Ver más...
When I plug in my blackberry 9930 a driver installation window pops up installing MTP USB Device. It continually fails. Even if I remove the micro sd card from the device it still does this same sequence and fails..I have removed and reloaded the Desktiop manager software which also did not help. I have also wiped the device and reloaded it which also did not help. ¡Gracias!