Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,773 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

jdvuce's Posts

Verizon website says there is an update for mty jetpack.  Jetpack says its up to date and I can download the update.  Jetpack is EXTREMELY slow all the time. I can't follow instructions to sig... See more...
Verizon website says there is an update for mty jetpack.  Jetpack says its up to date and I can download the update.  Jetpack is EXTREMELY slow all the time. I can't follow instructions to sign in to admin page. I need help. Thank you Julie
The change occurred right after an update about 1-1/2 wks ago - early October.
I have a Motorola Droid Maxx 2.  I have searched support and following instructions with no change, I spend time on phone support with no change.  I have spent time in a chat with no change.  I h... See more...
I have a Motorola Droid Maxx 2.  I have searched support and following instructions with no change, I spend time on phone support with no change.  I have spent time in a chat with no change.  I have called voicemail and used the prompts to select get notifications and still do not get notifitations of calls waiting or missed calls and or texts.  I have checked everything. I hope you can help me.
All of a sudden my notifications of waiting voice and or text messages stopped working.  I get sound notification but no numbers appear for waiting messages