Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,290 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

rumbagod's Posts

This has seemingly fixed itself as it happened in the last couple of days. You can close this. Thank you.
No i don't purchase any in-game items and haven't installed any new apps or games
no, no software updates or apps were updated when this started On Sat, Nov 18, 2017 at 9:16 AM, vzw_customer_support <
this is still happening but i've noticed that at happens at 6am and 6pm.  checking this morning, automatic updates were still off and the timezone was still set to eastern but it jumped ahead to ... See more...
this is still happening but i've noticed that at happens at 6am and 6pm.  checking this morning, automatic updates were still off and the timezone was still set to eastern but it jumped ahead to 11am
yes, after disabling automatic date and time, the time is still correct. On Thu, Nov 16, 2017 at 11:04 AM, yarelim_vzw <forums@verizonwireless.com>
How does this even begin to address my question? 
this just started happening a couple of weeks ago.  the time is correct and then it will randomly skip ahead 5 hours.  it's always 5 hours for some reason.  checking the settings i've confirmed i... See more...
this just started happening a couple of weeks ago.  the time is correct and then it will randomly skip ahead 5 hours.  it's always 5 hours for some reason.  checking the settings i've confirmed it's set to eastern time zone but it still displays incorrectly.  only by rebooting does it resolve the issue.  i have to do this at least twice a day.  anyone else having this issue?