Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,461 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

aerokiki's Posts

I have a Samsung Galaxy Nexus and because mine brand new phone which I bought in January 2012 would to take the update to 4.0.4 they sent me a refurb and I sent the new one back. Well, the refurb... See more...
I have a Samsung Galaxy Nexus and because mine brand new phone which I bought in January 2012 would to take the update to 4.0.4 they sent me a refurb and I sent the new one back. Well, the refurb is shorting out....I can't hear anyone, but they can hear me, I go to speaker phone and the phone continues to remove speaker phone at will. The phone shuts itself off, etc....more problems than my original phone. They are now overnighting me another refurb, but I am to the point of being just bothered by the whole thing. I could have had my brand new phone if there was a way to work around NOT doing the upgrade to 4.0.4 since I didn't really care if I got it or not. I think Verizon should have a policy if you go through so many refurbs that you should get a new phone. This is all just wrong and I have been with Verizon for more than 12 years.
I am having the same issue as listed....just hangs on the 'google' start up screen. At least I am glad to know it isn't just me. I have done it a number of times since 7:00 a.m. this morning and ... See more...
I am having the same issue as listed....just hangs on the 'google' start up screen. At least I am glad to know it isn't just me. I have done it a number of times since 7:00 a.m. this morning and it just keeps hanging. I wonder if they tested it before they released it. Is there any way to get it to stop popping up on my screen ever 30 minutes to tell me to update?