Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,494 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

murf751's Posts

Thanks for the reply. I did consider that, in fact I figure its either a 3rd party app or its the sim. I absolutely cannot seem to find which app could be causing this. The biggest problem is th... See more...
Thanks for the reply. I did consider that, in fact I figure its either a 3rd party app or its the sim. I absolutely cannot seem to find which app could be causing this. The biggest problem is that its totally random. It happened today to me while I was at the Dr with my Mother. Had to call her other Dr. I called the number, pressed 1 to speak with the right department, it opened a new line and dialed 1 and switched to it by itself! I lost the call and merging the 2 calls still does not allow me back to the real call. Its astounding! The worst thing is it ONLY seems to happen when I am making an important call. The MOST important calls I make ALWAYS have this happen. When I left that Dr. office, I called that other Dr again and pressed 1 again and it worked perfect. If a phone can be possessed, then I do indeed believe my phone is suffering from demonic possession! I would gladly share all the logs and stuff. I think Verizon or HTC need to figure this one out for the sake of humanity... ps; I did change from global mode to CDMA/LTE before I tried again today. Maybe thats related? Thx, -Jamie
Hi, Rezound starts conference call out of the blue when in call and have to press a number 2 Months ago, my Rezound started opening a conference call when I press a digit while on the phon... See more...
Hi, Rezound starts conference call out of the blue when in call and have to press a number 2 Months ago, my Rezound started opening a conference call when I press a digit while on the phone. For example, when I am checking my house voice mail and press 2 to hear my messages. My phone instantly opens a conference call with "2", and instantly makes an "eeerrrttt eeerrrttt eeerrrttt " beeping buzzing error tone. I have spoken to customer support. They sent me a recycled rezound which I still have the same trouble with. I asked them for a new sim card but they wouldnt send me one with the new phone. Maybe that would fix this? I dont see how 2 phones can have the same odd problem, that nobody else seems to have. Below pic: Called google voice, entered password, password opened a new call to my 5 digit password? This just happens to me??? Thx, -Jamie
Verizon refuses to even acknowledge this question. The fact is, The Rezound DID have its own forum, and I guess it still does, but they removed key links to it. There is only 1 place you will fin... See more...
Verizon refuses to even acknowledge this question. The fact is, The Rezound DID have its own forum, and I guess it still does, but they removed key links to it. There is only 1 place you will find the link. Verizon and HTC hate this phone and everyone who buys it. They dont care that there are no  longer links to the rezound forum. Thats the truth. On the HTC site its even worse. Good luck finding the Rezound forum there.It was also removed.
I updated and now it works great. Thanx for the heads up. Now maybe the accuracy can get fixed next?
Actually yes I see. "updated on august 29
I see the same Aug. 16 version on the play server. What do you see? Am I missing something?
Lol I swear they get a dollar every time they get us to do a factory reset.. every problem gets the same advice. I always need to figure out what is wrong before I'm gonna go and wipe my pho... See more...
Lol I swear they get a dollar every time they get us to do a factory reset.. every problem gets the same advice. I always need to figure out what is wrong before I'm gonna go and wipe my phone completely. A few bugs from the big upgrade to ICS went away without me resorting to such measures thank god, like the WiFi not working and a few other things. Usually it just takes a clearing of the offending apps data and wallah... I too just went back to the Aug. 15 version and it works well. For some reason though it's about .5 to 3 miles.off... It always worked very well before. Forget using the Verizon auto WiFi app.. pff
Thanks for the info optic0n It's quie ironic and pathetic that the new version of maps is "editor's pick"! Does the editor even have a Rezound? Lol
really?? this really fixed your wife's Rezound google maps? sure you didn't uninstall the updated version and its working cause if that? there is absolutely no other fix as far as I have found.pl... See more...
really?? this really fixed your wife's Rezound google maps? sure you didn't uninstall the updated version and its working cause if that? there is absolutely no other fix as far as I have found.please check again and advise..thx man
The fact it says 13 hours is another bug. I took the screenshot 2 hours after charging it. On Aug 12, 2012 11:11 PM, "commonsense101" <community@verizonwireless.com>
Yea I definitely have the same trouble. Let's get them to create a fix On Aug 12, 2012 6:38 PM, "musicbeatsallday" <community@verizonwireless.com>
Hi, Since the ICS update my Rezound uses the battery a little faster. I opened the battery menu and noticed screen 70% (ok maybe, I like it bright) but then Cell Standby is 12% and Phone Idl... See more...
Hi, Since the ICS update my Rezound uses the battery a little faster. I opened the battery menu and noticed screen 70% (ok maybe, I like it bright) but then Cell Standby is 12% and Phone Idle is 10% of battery?? 22% of my battery use over the last few hours was these 2 things? Is this normal? Oh and the face unlock is off except for a couple seconds a few days ago, yet its 2% of usage? Thanks for the help, -Jamie
Yup it updates something to prepare and then it will download ICS after.it's rebooted.. Wait till u see how.awesome the screen looks with ICS! What a difference!
Boston, MA. ICS updating. I pulled it, it wasnt pushed.. just click checkl for update.. Good luck
updating now...
Ya it's very frustrating to be screwed like this. On the bright side, they will have to either give us what they promised when we bought the phone last December or they will be guilty of fraud.... See more...
Ya it's very frustrating to be screwed like this. On the bright side, they will have to either give us what they promised when we bought the phone last December or they will be guilty of fraud... You cannot advertise something and just fail to deliver it when it was a condition of the sale. I payed 300 bucks for this phone 6 months ago! It better be equipped with what they promised when I bought.it.. Think about it Verizon... It's fraud. Consumer fraud
Re: why we want it? We want it because it was a huge deciding factor when buying this phone. It was advertised in November as getting ICS in the first quarter of 2012, and most of us would not h... See more...
Re: why we want it? We want it because it was a huge deciding factor when buying this phone. It was advertised in November as getting ICS in the first quarter of 2012, and most of us would not have bought it otherwise.Its REALLY bad to advertise something and then not provide what you advertise... In fact, ITS DOWNRIGHT ILLEGAL!! Verizon could technically be charged with criminal conduct for selling us this phone and not giving us the OS we were SOLD!
Although I share your frustration, I don't agree that ICS is not going to be released for us based on the age of the product. The HTC Thunderbolt is quite old and its supposedly getting it (unle... See more...
Although I share your frustration, I don't agree that ICS is not going to be released for us based on the age of the product. The HTC Thunderbolt is quite old and its supposedly getting it (unless your right lol).. It better get ICS AFTER the Reound though! To  Commonsense101: Re: why we want it? We want it because it was a huge deciding factor when buying this phone. It was advertised in November as getting ICS in the first quarter of 2012, and most of us would not have bought it otherwise.Its REALLY bad to advertise something and then not provide what you advertise... In fact, ITS DOWNRIGHT ILLEGAL!! Verizon could technically be charged with federal fraud for selling us this phone and not giving us the OS we were SOLD!
Excellent! Thanks man. Looks like it shipped with the update already installed? Maybe its a used Rezound.. I broke my old one and this one was the replacement. Thank God for the 3rd party warran... See more...
Excellent! Thanks man. Looks like it shipped with the update already installed? Maybe its a used Rezound.. I broke my old one and this one was the replacement. Thank God for the 3rd party warranty! I have to say A+ on the VERY quick replacement.If its used, I cant tell. It looks perfect.
I hope Verizon can answer this. It's not about ics. I just got a replacement because my phone got dropped. It will not manually check.for.updates. What is the firmware version I should have? Mine... See more...
I hope Verizon can answer this. It's not about ics. I just got a replacement because my phone got dropped. It will not manually check.for.updates. What is the firmware version I should have? Mine is  2.01.605.11