Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,568 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

busa2006's Posts

Just so everyone knows that this device will have roughly 11gb of storage...Its sad that we have to wait for the 32gb which is only available through motomaker..Just sad Motorola dropped the ball... See more...
Just so everyone knows that this device will have roughly 11gb of storage...Its sad that we have to wait for the 32gb which is only available through motomaker..Just sad Motorola dropped the ball on this one..By the time we get access to the 32gb the Nexus 5 may be out...Pathetic
Wow...so what is your reply to verizon side of the fence
the coverage map for my address says that I have 4glte coverage and not extended, but rarely get it...When I do get im barely making 5mb, but my roommate is getting 14-25 4glte with att..So horri... See more...
the coverage map for my address says that I have 4glte coverage and not extended, but rarely get it...When I do get im barely making 5mb, but my roommate is getting 14-25 4glte with att..So horrible...My contract is up in another 2 months....I think I will be heading to ATT...People be aware of verizon 4glte coverage in more places because it doesnt take much to make that claim when you throw in the extended coverage which means it has to atleast hit once out of a day...and the speeds are slower than att 3g speeds which constantly gets 7mb....Just sad....Im in the Acworth,GA.30102 area
People you just dont get it!!! Stop looking three minutes in front of you and look maybe a year or even 5 yrs down the pip line.. The  smartphone industry is moving to data plan and simple all th... See more...
People you just dont get it!!! Stop looking three minutes in front of you and look maybe a year or even 5 yrs down the pip line.. The  smartphone industry is moving to data plan and simple all the ones that say it isnt for everyone yes it is...Why you think they done away with the unlimited data plans? Because thats where its moving to...apps that allow you to drop your mms/sms plans: whatsapp.voxer etc...you get the point? I hope so because phone calls are next..so all the people that didnt stick with the unlimited plans will be paying dearly
It was croc considering you leaving your domain going there only to find out you have to change your plan...I have unlimited data what if i went all the way to a corporate store only to find out ... See more...
It was croc considering you leaving your domain going there only to find out you have to change your plan...I have unlimited data what if i went all the way to a corporate store only to find out that maybe i needed to change my current plan..It should be stated in the advertisement so you dont have to waste your time