Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,176 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

susanLA's Posts

I haven't been able to enter the information in the first place. It scans, finds the wifi and then marks it as "saved". I never get a browser window to enter user/password. I tried manually going... See more...
I haven't been able to enter the information in the first place. It scans, finds the wifi and then marks it as "saved". I never get a browser window to enter user/password. I tried manually going to a browser but that doesn't work either.
I haven't seen this specific problem mentioned. Here is my issue. I can no longer connect to secure wifi connections that request user name/passwords. For example, my husband and I have the same ... See more...
I haven't seen this specific problem mentioned. Here is my issue. I can no longer connect to secure wifi connections that request user name/passwords. For example, my husband and I have the same phone (Galaxy S4). Our gym is now offering free wifi but requires you to log in, when my husband connects his phone to the wifi it redirects him to an internet browser to log in; mine does not. My phone just scans for the wifi, says that it is "saved" but will never connect. I had the exact issue at a hotel over the weekend that required a password. This problem seemed to have started a few months ago. I can access open wifi and password accounts that I had set up previous to this problem starting. Any thoughts?