Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,463 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

dencar's Posts

What's the advantage of Verizon OneTalk over Google Voice which is integrated into my Verizon device. With Google Voice, I set any number to call and they all ring at once. Whichever device an... See more...
What's the advantage of Verizon OneTalk over Google Voice which is integrated into my Verizon device. With Google Voice, I set any number to call and they all ring at once. Whichever device answers first, the others stop ringing. This works on tablets too as long as the hangouts app is running over WIFI. Google Voice also works when I've traveling, even on another SIM card, as long as it has a connected of any kind. ?
This is AWESOME. By the way, I wasn't intending to NOT use travel pass, I get it's benefits. But with Travelpass *AND* Google Voice, you can call anywhere in the world with the Google Voice ra... See more...
This is AWESOME. By the way, I wasn't intending to NOT use travel pass, I get it's benefits. But with Travelpass *AND* Google Voice, you can call anywhere in the world with the Google Voice rates. Whilst travel pass calling minutes are great for calling the USA or country to country, combined with Google Voice, you can call country to another country at Google Voice's great low rates. So, using Travelpass on it's own, I'm in France right now, calling the UK would cost me $1.49/minute. If I use Google voice, it's 0.03c If I call Australia using Google Voice it's about 0.07c The other advantage is that with Google Voice, they see my Google Voice number calling them, as opposed the Verizon number (which I don't use in the USA as I use my Googe Voice number all the time). This is great news.
I am in Paris right now and am on the $10/day travel pass. I was surprised but my Google Voice number works perfectly for both incoming and outgoing calls just as if I was in the USA. Does that m... See more...
I am in Paris right now and am on the $10/day travel pass. I was surprised but my Google Voice number works perfectly for both incoming and outgoing calls just as if I was in the USA. Does that mean for international calls using Google Voice in France will be at the Google Voice rates?
I have the Global Travel Pass and use it all the time for $10 / day, in places like Italy, UK etc., I am also signed up for International Call the World (which drops rate for example to call t... See more...
I have the Global Travel Pass and use it all the time for $10 / day, in places like Italy, UK etc., I am also signed up for International Call the World (which drops rate for example to call the UK for free for first 1000 mins, then about 0.07c / landlines etc., I get all this fine. I'm been on it for over a year. But Verizon are confused. I have been told two things; 1.  2 people at Verizon told me that, even with BOTH of the above, if I'm in Italy, then call someone in Italy then I would be charged $1.49 / minute or more. AND 2.  I have just read this clear response from Verizon, on the forums that says, ALL of my US plans follow  on the Travel Pass and because I am on the Call the world plan, If I call from Italy to Italy it should consume my 1000 minutes first and then drop to 0.07c *AND* if I am in Italy and call the UK, it will cost $1.49. Link here ;  Re: International Travel plan Either 1 or 2 is right but this reply from Verizon is Contradicting one of them, Who is right and who is wrong and WHERE is this CLEARLY explained on the Verizon web site. Re: International Travel plan The words from Verizon here ; Hello Traveler88! Allow me to further clarify for you. The $5 plan is a monthly cost and is only available to add for your needs to call Europe from the US. This will then reduce the costs per minute to $0.07 to landline numbers and $0.36 per minute to mobile numbers while in Italy. You can find all of the cost options here for your travel needs: http://spr.ly/6581BIQKL In my opinion, the $10 TravelPass feature is one of the most cost effective plan options. Thanks.
Sorry but I know the NOTE 4 works in the UK. My question was, does 4G work in the UK on the Note 4? Thanks.
Sorry but I know the NOTE 4 works in the UK. My question was, does 4G work in the UK on the Note 4? Thanks.
1. Does the NOTE 4 support 4G on the networks in England / UK? (I know it works on 3G / Calls for GSM). 2. If not, what Verizon phones support 4G in the UK? What model numbers? 3. Should th... See more...
1. Does the NOTE 4 support 4G on the networks in England / UK? (I know it works on 3G / Calls for GSM). 2. If not, what Verizon phones support 4G in the UK? What model numbers? 3. Should the hotspot feature work even if I use a 3rd party SIM (GSM) and that 3rd party supports it or is the Note 4 locked to only provide Hotspot capability under Verizon in the USA? Thanks.