Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,027 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

MissPMFFL's Posts

Thanks. Yes, it is showing 10 digit phone number correctly.
Yes, I followed those steps and I do receive a message indicating it was successfully set up and when I go back to the set up page, it does show calls are active and being forwarded to the correc... See more...
Yes, I followed those steps and I do receive a message indicating it was successfully set up and when I go back to the set up page, it does show calls are active and being forwarded to the correct number. I cancelled the call forwarding after calling and getting busy signal. I then set it up directly from the phone by dialing *72 + my 10 digit phone number and heard the tones indicating it was active. Same thing when I dial her number-busy signal. I deactivated by dialing *73. I tried numerous times online and by handset to forward to different numbers without any luck. Every time I forward all calls to any number and then dial her number, I get a busy signal. I then tried setting up online by only forwarding calls when not answered or busy and that's the only way it works! Any ideas on why this is?
I want to forward my daughter's calls to my cell phone. I do not physically have her phone so I went in and set it up online. When I called her phone from my office (using landline) to check if i... See more...
I want to forward my daughter's calls to my cell phone. I do not physically have her phone so I went in and set it up online. When I called her phone from my office (using landline) to check if it worked, I get a busy signal. Can I not forward calls from one verizon number to another on the same plan? IDK why this would matter, but just in case, we both have iPhones.