Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,357 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Aikidood's Posts

How's everyone been enjoying your Samsung Galaxy Note II?
They are gonna get out of it if not dragging it out indefinitely
So nobody has this problem but me eh? Or does everyone else use Google Now instead of S-Voice?
I was playing around with S-Voice on the Galaxy Note II, looking up places like Walmart, Walgreens and the S-Voice gave me the results that are at least 20 miles away... What the heck?!?
I just did a search. http://www.google.com/wallet/get.html Note II isn't listed.
Has anyone figured out a way to make Google Wallet work on our Note II yet? My friend was over last night and I saw Google Wallet works on his S3...
ammo769 wrote: try and change the sound to the notification to a different one see if it still happens I changed to 2 different ones already and it still cuts out sometimes...
Mine doesn't do that.
Is it something that you can "turn on"? The Note II is my first Galaxy so I have no idea...
My text messages notification sound seems to cut out every now and then... what the heck...
Does not work for any carriers I was told.
cashchris2007 wrote: It seems verizon has taken away the ability to add apps to the multi view, as well as they took away the blocking mode. Not sure why??? Blocking mode? What's ... See more...
cashchris2007 wrote: It seems verizon has taken away the ability to add apps to the multi view, as well as they took away the blocking mode. Not sure why??? Blocking mode? What's that...? Like blocking incoming call from certain individual(s)??
Can you PM me and tell me more about this?
That is so lame... Google Wallet seems pretty cool and I wanna be able to use it...
>Comment removed< So nobody in the States can use Google Wallet...?? Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator
I've been playing with the new Galaxy Note 2 for over 4 hours now and when I try to use Google Wallet it says "Unfortunately, Google Wallet is not yet available for your device or mobile network"... See more...
I've been playing with the new Galaxy Note 2 for over 4 hours now and when I try to use Google Wallet it says "Unfortunately, Google Wallet is not yet available for your device or mobile network" Any thoughts?
Yes it did. Hearing the girl say "I'm so sorry but I couldn't even overwrite the system to sell it to you. You'll have to come back tomorrow blah blah blah" reminds me of how I felt when I got du... See more...
Yes it did. Hearing the girl say "I'm so sorry but I couldn't even overwrite the system to sell it to you. You'll have to come back tomorrow blah blah blah" reminds me of how I felt when I got dumped the very first time.
No it was not fun! LOL! I've never won a lottery before but I'm pretty darn sure that it felt just as amazing when the Best Buy girl took it out, started setting it up, and I thought holy crap I'... See more...
No it was not fun! LOL! I've never won a lottery before but I'm pretty darn sure that it felt just as amazing when the Best Buy girl took it out, started setting it up, and I thought holy crap I'm the first Verizon customer to get this darn phone and then POOF! All gone bye bye til tomorrow.
Rogermass wrote: That's really interesting. Best Buy does NOT have the Galaxy Note II by Verizon. I just spoke to the Houston store! Good try! Yes they do. 610 and 45. They have 4 t... See more...
Rogermass wrote: That's really interesting. Best Buy does NOT have the Galaxy Note II by Verizon. I just spoke to the Houston store! Good try! Yes they do. 610 and 45. They have 4 total came in this morning. They just couldn't sell it to me because the system wouldn't let the store associate do so. Houston is quite big mang, did you talk to ALL of Best Buy stores in the Houston area before calling me a liar? 😉 Either way, I still have to com back tomorrow to pick it up. Sucks that it was such a big tease for me.
antjones21 wrote: Aikidood, Best Buy is selling it today? Please disregard my previous message. I was there, asking if they have it. The girl pulled it out, started to set it up, do... See more...
antjones21 wrote: Aikidood, Best Buy is selling it today? Please disregard my previous message. I was there, asking if they have it. The girl pulled it out, started to set it up, doing my upgrade and everything. I got the darn phone in my hand and then she proceeded to ring me up but the system didn't let her sell it to me because the release date is tomorrow. So she had to reverse EVERYTHING! Told me that phone already has my name on it, I just have to come back tomorrow at 10 to pay for it and I can take it home. I'VE NEVER FELT SO ROBBED BEFORE IN MY LIFE! I HAD THE GOSHDARN PHONE IN MAH HANDS!!!! I HAD IT! I HAD IT!!! I apologize if I got some people worked up because I thought I had it today.