Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,977 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

heatgap's Posts

This has to be a joke. I hope it's a joke. I was without fail going to be purchasing this device from Verizon for my mom's birthday. I just opened an article on Gizmodo.com that I couldn't believ... See more...
This has to be a joke. I hope it's a joke. I was without fail going to be purchasing this device from Verizon for my mom's birthday. I just opened an article on Gizmodo.com that I couldn't believe. Verizon you have done something truly atrocious here. Why? Why would you take from the face value of a device with your hideous logo plastered on the HOME button! Never before have you been so bold as to ruin a device with your logo. This is truly the equivalent of someone getting a face tattoo. This will prove once and for all that you CANNOT do anything you want. You will lose potential locked in buyers for this device because of this! Think before you act! This is beyond words. I hope for your sales sake you do not release the Galaxy Note II with a Verizon branded HOME button!! U-G-L-Y. http://gizmodo.com/5954713/ugh-verizon-plastered-its-logo-on-the-samsung-galaxy-note-ii-home-button