Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,820 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

thomasr1950's Posts

I can't see on Verizon Community how to post a question.  My Photos are not uploading automatically. I have to manually upload them.    Tom
I've been told differently about upgrading my phones by different Agents. With the Samsung S23 Ultra , trade in 2 S21+ I get $800 per phone.  I'm told by different I can upgrade in 24 months.  Other ... See more...
I've been told differently about upgrading my phones by different Agents. With the Samsung S23 Ultra , trade in 2 S21+ I get $800 per phone.  I'm told by different I can upgrade in 24 months.  Other Agents say no  36 months. The ones saying 24 months say as long as at 50% paid I can upgrade.  Nothing was said about I'd lose my credits. The 36 months Agents say I'd lose my credits. Who can I contact for clarification?
How can I send a private message?? I'm not getting support from Verizon like I should. I get different answers all the time. The Agents go against what the ads say. I don't like getting the runaround... See more...
How can I send a private message?? I'm not getting support from Verizon like I should. I get different answers all the time. The Agents go against what the ads say. I don't like getting the runaround. How can Verizon go against their ads? I sent a copy of the ad, they still disagree. I can't get past anyone to give me a higher up to assist.
 Verizon says I'm getting 5guw even if the icon doesn't show up, I have a S21+. Verizon's ad says the opposite. Who is right? I'm given different answers on 5guw availability in my area too. The map ... See more...
 Verizon says I'm getting 5guw even if the icon doesn't show up, I have a S21+. Verizon's ad says the opposite. Who is right? I'm given different answers on 5guw availability in my area too. The map shows it's in my area but tier 2 gives different answers. I get different answers from everyone. Who can I contact to get support? Tier 2 is not good.
The free version doesn't work. I use Hiya, it's free and works excellent! Verizon wants you to upgrade to the paid version. 
For the same cost T-Mobile offers,unlimited data. They will pay off both phones as well. Why should I stay with Verizon. Their network is better than Verizon according to a test I ran comparing a... See more...
For the same cost T-Mobile offers,unlimited data. They will pay off both phones as well. Why should I stay with Verizon. Their network is better than Verizon according to a test I ran comparing all networks.
I never get good service. Chat rep was rude the other day.
Still waiting.
All Carriers but Verizon added Samsung Pay recently.  In addition they all got either a,wireless charger or case  free from Samsung. Verizon says they will add Samsung pay. Will we get the  free... See more...
All Carriers but Verizon added Samsung Pay recently.  In addition they all got either a,wireless charger or case  free from Samsung. Verizon says they will add Samsung pay. Will we get the  free goods too?
Waiting for a,reply.
I've replied twice.
I replied. I'm waiting on vzw to reply.
Ok, I found the dm. I replied.
Still no dm.
Followed those steps. Noticatons don't light up.
I never got a dm. I've tried fm, dm, google plus & twitter,  Noone replies.
Can you send me a text? Local store & Samsung rep at BB can't fix. Samsung says send in. I need phone for work.
I never got your direct message. My issue continues. I've done everything Samsung stated. Been going on since i bought the phone. Samsung says send it in. I have to have my phone for work. Can y... See more...
I never got your direct message. My issue continues. I've done everything Samsung stated. Been going on since i bought the phone. Samsung says send it in. I have to have my phone for work. Can you send a email? E-Mail address removed as required by the Message edited by Verizon Moderator
They are on. Samsung did a remote session,  didn't find anything wrong. Still on factory  settings,  notifications  were on from factory. Clock is only on during the time set. If I try to scroll... See more...
They are on. Samsung did a remote session,  didn't find anything wrong. Still on factory  settings,  notifications  were on from factory. Clock is only on during the time set. If I try to scroll up from the side by the clock it just brings up the next screen. Notifications never show up. They are checked. I read this is a known issue.
I've had my edge plus for a week. My screen never lights up on the edge of the screen. I have everything set to on. Samsung did a remote but didn't know why i had the issue. Anyone know how to fi... See more...
I've had my edge plus for a week. My screen never lights up on the edge of the screen. I have everything set to on. Samsung did a remote but didn't know why i had the issue. Anyone know how to fix this or have steps to make sure i'm doing it right> Thanks, Tom