Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,146 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

edgeemon3's Posts

After calling customer service and they told me to reset my phone because of losing signal and losing 4g as stated in a previous post now i cant use moto print since it cant find my printers now ... See more...
After calling customer service and they told me to reset my phone because of losing signal and losing 4g as stated in a previous post now i cant use moto print since it cant find my printers now . Everything was fine ,now since i reset the phone i still have the connection issues but now have to figure why motoprint wont find any of the printers motocast shows the computers online and connected and it was working fine before the reset. now along with losing signal altogether and the phone heating up and battery drain which reset has not helped verizon says to call back and change my phone WTF it was fine before ics screwed it up dont get me wrong i like ICS premise but the loss of signal and me missing calls really sucks.Now i have to change phones bad move verizon.Anybody else having ics motoprint issues? also any of the other i mentioned??
I upgraded to Ics and now i lose 4g frequently sometimes losing signal altogether . Has anyone else had this since upgrade . I already cleared out caches and have to restart phone just to get sig... See more...
I upgraded to Ics and now i lose 4g frequently sometimes losing signal altogether . Has anyone else had this since upgrade . I already cleared out caches and have to restart phone just to get signal at times . This is not a tower problem cause i live in jersey and travel to ny everyday and it happens here and there no area is safe. Whats up verizon. also my contacts act funny you hit one name and another dials also heat from phone and bat problems all since update.