Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,253 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

tcamillej's Posts

I am having experience dozens of power cycles throughout the day on my RAZR MAXX HD since I completed the last software update. My phone reboots every 24-30 minutes throughout all day. Even when ... See more...
I am having experience dozens of power cycles throughout the day on my RAZR MAXX HD since I completed the last software update. My phone reboots every 24-30 minutes throughout all day. Even when I am not using the device, it will power cycle. I tried to clear the cache but I am still experiencing the same issue. Are there any additional steps I can take to resolve this problem other than a factory reset? Should I try to clear the cache a few more times?
After updating to the new JB update this morning, my RAZR MAXX HD is constantly resetting itself. At first, i thought it was because my apps weren't compatible. After a while, maybe 20-30 minutes... See more...
After updating to the new JB update this morning, my RAZR MAXX HD is constantly resetting itself. At first, i thought it was because my apps weren't compatible. After a while, maybe 20-30 minutes, it restarts on its own whether I am working on it or not. It has been doing this all day. I have tried several soft resets but the issue is still continuing. Is there a solution to this issue or is anyone else having this problem?