Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,139 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Fatherof3's Posts

I will also mention, we are not with them by choice really. We were with Alltel, then Verizon took them over, and our contract, we just kept paying our bill.
Unfortunatly, I still have a child with a phone under contract until spring. He lost a phone, was eligible for an upgrade, but we had to pay the fee to get Him a phone. Wish I was thinking then, ... See more...
Unfortunatly, I still have a child with a phone under contract until spring. He lost a phone, was eligible for an upgrade, but we had to pay the fee to get Him a phone. Wish I was thinking then, that is why I got so frustrated about the upgrade fee. This was several months ago, so I am biding my time and shopping around. My area is actually covered by AT&T, and our calls keep getting picked up by them and disconnecting the calls anyway. Thank you for your concern though, It is not that I just haven't, I am still bound by a phone.
I do know the $30 is a one time (per phone, per renewal, per line) upgrade fee. However, it states that the fee is to upgrade your device and "extend" your contract. Well, My contract has ended. ... See more...
I do know the $30 is a one time (per phone, per renewal, per line) upgrade fee. However, it states that the fee is to upgrade your device and "extend" your contract. Well, My contract has ended. For several months I have been month to month. If I decide to go in to get a new phone and sign a NEW 2 year agreement, I will still be charged an upgrade fee. If they really want to keep our service, why do they charge us to sign a new contract when we can just as easily now go to a different company. Which, reading a lot of the blogs and comments, as well as the service I get, seems to be a better option.