Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,796 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Piscestg's Posts

I have been purchasing my iPhones from Apple. They deliver free, usually the next day. They make it easy and stress free. 
@silver6055 - Right on the 100GB limit, but I use only 30 per month at the most. And I don’t care about or need the other freebies that the Max offers. I did just put my new iPad Mini on a separate ... See more...
@silver6055 - Right on the 100GB limit, but I use only 30 per month at the most. And I don’t care about or need the other freebies that the Max offers. I did just put my new iPad Mini on a separate unlimited plan for $20. And it’s 5G also. It’s great.  I was with Verizon since 1992. But my service came to a crawl the last few years and 5G disappeared after two weeks in March. I was paying too much for such poor service. And I live in a major metro area. Verizon’s coverage map is VERY inaccurate and misleading. After using T-Mobile’s 30-day test drive it was a no-brainer.  It sounds like you got a great deal also. T-Mobile has come a long way from just a few years ago. Thanks for the reply. 
If you had an iPhone you wouldn’t have a problem. Apple doesn’t allow Verizon or any other carrier to disable or change anything on the phone. Your android can have programs and or settings disabled ... See more...
If you had an iPhone you wouldn’t have a problem. Apple doesn’t allow Verizon or any other carrier to disable or change anything on the phone. Your android can have programs and or settings disabled by Samsung AND Verizon if they choose. 
The last time I traded at the Verizon store was August of 2018. The rep wanted me to send in the trade but I said no as their send-in procedure is a farce. He gave me $335 for an iPhone 7 Plus for an... See more...
The last time I traded at the Verizon store was August of 2018. The rep wanted me to send in the trade but I said no as their send-in procedure is a farce. He gave me $335 for an iPhone 7 Plus for an iPhone X purchase. Since then I have bought and traded all my phones with Apple. Sure, they don’t give $800 for a trade but they honor their word on trades. And I get my credit card credited in seven or eight days. I did the same last month when I purchased the new iPad Mini. Apple’s process is honest and hassle free.  
Don’t fall for that hoax. Besides, when did Verizon give you something for paying your bill? Really Verizon, sc@m is a bad word?? @TressyLynn wrote: Just got this message. Verizon Free Msg: La... See more...
Don’t fall for that hoax. Besides, when did Verizon give you something for paying your bill? Really Verizon, sc@m is a bad word?? @TressyLynn wrote: Just got this message. Verizon Free Msg: Latest bill processed. Thanks, Teressa! Here's a little freebie for you: j2cbr.xyz/HDYB21hA36 It is from 480-476-1820 Haven't clicked on it. Probably won't.   
“as a woman, that's unacceptable”………… That would be unacceptable for a man also. 
A few months ago I ported one of my numbers to T-Mobile. I had to call on a Saturday to verify the stoppage of my service and billing. I got a live person but his heavy Indian accent was almost impos... See more...
A few months ago I ported one of my numbers to T-Mobile. I had to call on a Saturday to verify the stoppage of my service and billing. I got a live person but his heavy Indian accent was almost impossible to understand. With the high prices that Verizon charges it’s annoying that they don’t hire people versed in the English language. I really doubt I would get hired in those foreign countries if I couldn’t speak their language very well. Globalization destroys so much that was once a good thing. 
If you haven’t already, turn the phone off, wait a minute or two and turn it back on. Sometimes all the apps loading at once get bound up. 
I completely agree. After 28 years with Verizon I ported my main phone line to T-Mobile after using their 30-day test drive. I live in a MAJOR metro area in the Midwest. The service really got bad o... See more...
I completely agree. After 28 years with Verizon I ported my main phone line to T-Mobile after using their 30-day test drive. I live in a MAJOR metro area in the Midwest. The service really got bad over the last few years. I had 5G a few weeks in March but never again after that. I worked with a Verizon tech for an hour. He couldn’t help as he couldn’t find the problem. Verizon coverage maps are very inaccurate and very misleading. My entire area for miles shows 4G and 5G. My 4G would measure 1MB/s to 4 or 5MB/s. 5G is no where! My Verizon cost was $116 for an iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch. T-Mobile’s cost is $65, taxes/fees included for an iPhone and three Apple Watches and their speeds are 70 to 180MB/s with BOTH 4G AND 5G. I had the second best unlimited plan which is a rip off. And free Apple Music and Discovery+ doesn’t help me get good cellular service. Verizon is big on talk, their dishonest coverage map and nonsense they give away. Now I have T-Mobile’s blazing speeds at a great and fair price.
The current iOS for iPhone is 15.0.1. I suggest updating to that before trying anything else. 
Hopefully you get it soon. Many of the new phones and iPad  configurations are looking at three to four week delivery times due to heavy ordering.  My iPad Mini was delivered today as I ordered it 1... See more...
Hopefully you get it soon. Many of the new phones and iPad  configurations are looking at three to four week delivery times due to heavy ordering.  My iPad Mini was delivered today as I ordered it 15 minutes after the ordering time opened.  Good luck. 
They offer the other freebies to compensate for the overused network. A lot of people are stupid enough to take the free packages but later learn the hard way when their data comes to a crawl.  I li... See more...
They offer the other freebies to compensate for the overused network. A lot of people are stupid enough to take the free packages but later learn the hard way when their data comes to a crawl.  I live in a major metro area and 5G disappeared for good and 4G crawled at 2 to 10 MB/s. And the coverage maps are not accurate. Verizon’s map says I have 4 and 5G for miles and miles around me.  I’ve been with Verizon since 1993 but ported my main number to T-Mobile two months ago. I get 5G everywhere at speeds of 80 to 200 MB/s. Cost- Verizon was $116 for a phone, an Apple Watch and iPad. T-Mobile now is $65 taxes included for a phone and three Apple Watches.  I want decent cell service. I lost my free Apple Music and Discovery+ but I won’t be bribed to overpay for extremely poor cell service. 
Today, the 24th was the release date for the new iPhones and iPads. Apple doesn’t allow anyone to release them early. Verizon knows that too. 
Go into Settings, then Personal Hotspot. Turn it on. Use the password shown on the device you're wanting to connect. 
I ported one of my lines, my 28-year Verizon number to T-Mobile two months ago. I went into the store and it only took a half hour. They did ask for my Verizon four digit PIN. T-Mobile made it fast a... See more...
I ported one of my lines, my 28-year Verizon number to T-Mobile two months ago. I went into the store and it only took a half hour. They did ask for my Verizon four digit PIN. T-Mobile made it fast and easy. And I'm enjoying BLAZING 4G and 5G speeds everywhere at a 40% lower cost. 
You answered your question. More people are at the resort on weekends and many are constantly on their phones or using data for gaming. Many don't know how to detach from their devices and enjoy life... See more...
You answered your question. More people are at the resort on weekends and many are constantly on their phones or using data for gaming. Many don't know how to detach from their devices and enjoy life. 
OK thanks. 
We've had the same thing in the Midwest.  I was with Verizon since 1993. I live in a major metro area. I read an article about T-Mobile's 30-day test drive. I downloaded the eSIM so I still used my ... See more...
We've had the same thing in the Midwest.  I was with Verizon since 1993. I live in a major metro area. I read an article about T-Mobile's 30-day test drive. I downloaded the eSIM so I still used my Verizon service for calls and texts.  Here were my findings, not only at home but as I traveled around my city and county: Verizon- 1 to 3 bars, download speeds of 3 to 12 MB/s of 4G, 5G is nonexistent even though Verizon's map shows my entire county covered with 5G. Nope. My Apple Watch would only receive cellular on a hill in my backyard. T-Mobile- 3 to 4 bars, download speeds of 85 to 170 MB/s of BOTH 4G and 5G. T-Mobile's coverage map at this point appears to be accurate. My Apple Watches receive 3 to 4 bars of cellular everywhere, inside and outside. Even in my basement I get one or two bars.  I made an appointment at T-Mobile to switch. The rep took me right on time. He had to work a little to get my 28 year old number to port, but he got it done in about 20 minutes. Cost- Verizon- $116/month for iPhone, one Apple Watch, iPad (and usually slow service that crawled) on the Get More plan. T-Mobile- $65/month for iPhone and three Apple Watches (and blazing speeds) on the 55+ Magenta Plan. (I can add my iPad for $15 a month if I choose.) We will soon move my wife's phone to my plan for ONLY another $20/month. I would have never thought I would be with T-Mobile. Their service for years was a joke. But with taking over Sprint they have additional frequency bands to use. And they are seriously upgrading their service. Verizon is big on talk, their deceitful coverage map and promoting themselves but talk is cheap. And while I lost my Discovery+ free service, I will pay the $7 a month for that. No big deal. It's enjoyable to finally have great, fast service at a FAIR price.
Start Unlimited will be very slow when the system is busy. You will be prioritized regardless of how little data you use. It is way too expensive for what you get. Your choice will be to upgrade whic... See more...
Start Unlimited will be very slow when the system is busy. You will be prioritized regardless of how little data you use. It is way too expensive for what you get. Your choice will be to upgrade which will cost you even more. 
This is unbelievable. I ported one of my lines to T-Mobile a month ago after being with Verizon for 28 years. All I did was go into the store and they got my number ported in about 20 minutes.