Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,480 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

nallen41's Posts

I finally got a change! Expected ship date of 10/19 now! I am on hold with customer service. They are going to fix this or I am going elsewhere!
We ordered our phones at about 0900 EDT on 9/14. We had a scheduled delivery of 9/21. Our order still has not shipped. We keep getting told that everything is fine with our order and it will ship... See more...
We ordered our phones at about 0900 EDT on 9/14. We had a scheduled delivery of 9/21. Our order still has not shipped. We keep getting told that everything is fine with our order and it will ship but it just has not been processed. I was just told again, on 9/22, that the order was not ready to ship before 9/21. It was not shipped yesterday either. I was told it SHOULD ship on Monday. I am ticked off. Verizon does not seem to care about customer service. They keep giving us the run around and they don't do anything to actually help. How about processing my order? They should have sent it out yesterday with Saturday delivery. People on here have posted that their 9/26 orders have shipped yesterday and yet we are still waiting? We thought about leaving Verizon but decided to stay. I am wondering if it is too late to cancel our contract and go with another service. Our contract was due to expire in a month anyways.
No. I was asking about the shipping status updated comment. It was made to me but I wont know what he meant by it.
What does that mean? Not trying to be rude. I just don't understand what you meant by that.
Could be worse. Many of us, like myself, have a 9/21 deliver date and our phones did not ship in time. Nothing like getting your phone late...
I was told by a rep this morning that a lot of people with 9/21 delivery dates won't be getting their phones until 9/24. How aggravating. They should send them for Saturday delivery. He said that... See more...
I was told by a rep this morning that a lot of people with 9/21 delivery dates won't be getting their phones until 9/24. How aggravating. They should send them for Saturday delivery. He said that they just couldn't get them all processed in time but said that I would receiving my tracking information today and even said he would call to follow up. That was 0700 EDT. It is now 1711 EDT and I have heard nothing. What makes matters worse is I am hearing that 9/26 orders are being processed already. Why the heck did I preorder my iphone at all? Grr...
I called internet orders today because I ordered my phone early on 9/14 and was given a date of 9/21 for delivery. I wasn't charged and had no updates as of this morning. The gentleman said that ... See more...
I called internet orders today because I ordered my phone early on 9/14 and was given a date of 9/21 for delivery. I wasn't charged and had no updates as of this morning. The gentleman said that A LOT of phones that were supposed to be delivered today just didn't make it out in time. There was nothing wrong with my order they are still just processing the 9/21 shipments. He said that they would get out all of the phones today that didn't get sent out by yesterday. I just hope the 9/26 deliveries don't get processed for my phone. I am already angry as it is. They better hurry up and process my order. I wish they would send it for Saturday delivery since they failed to get it here by today as promised.