Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,678 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

DebbieCarpenter's Posts

We were told that we could receive any Blackberry free (of equal or lesser cost) after purchasing one when we renewed two contracts for 2 yrs each.  This was an operator who advised us to do it ... See more...
We were told that we could receive any Blackberry free (of equal or lesser cost) after purchasing one when we renewed two contracts for 2 yrs each.  This was an operator who advised us to do it online because it allowed you to get the rebates applied immediately.  The next day when we decided to do this, the Storm2 popped up.  We had wanted this phone as being better than the Storm original (which supposedly freezes up and has short batt. life) but it was showing no signs of being available that quickly.  Yesterday it popped up so we ordered one, then tried to get a second one free.  We had "lost" the operator who told us we could get "ANY" Bberry of equal or less cost, free upon the purchase of one.  NOW we got various online special operators who said, nope, not good on the Storm2. Looking online this morning, after ordering ONE phone (storm2), I see a large online promotion that offers the same deal (which I was also told was over) Buy ANY Blackberry get one free upon reactivation yadda yadda yadda... and pictures lo and behold the NEW STORM2 which we just got, as one of the choices. I don't know how to get around these online operators none of whom seem to have the same information.  CAN I GET a free STORM2 since I purchased one?  Does anyone know?   THANKS. I have 30 days to I guess get this corrected.   {moved from Blog - edited to clarify title}