Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,509 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

JKG1959's Posts

swise123  What did you find out about a fix to the upgrade? I'm having the same issues and can't find any info about a fix at all.
Thank you - one question before I clear my data...does that mean I'll lose all my texts? I really don't want to lose them all. Is there any way to save a whole "thread" of them? I text myself rem... See more...
Thank you - one question before I clear my data...does that mean I'll lose all my texts? I really don't want to lose them all. Is there any way to save a whole "thread" of them? I text myself reminders, notes, etc and don't want to clear them out.
Is there a way to customize the source folder for selecting existing photos as attachments to a text? Or to allow multiple folders/locations as the source? Recently, the source folder has chan... See more...
Is there a way to customize the source folder for selecting existing photos as attachments to a text? Or to allow multiple folders/locations as the source? Recently, the source folder has changed from Gallery to Files when clicking on the paperclip (attachment) icon while creating a text message. Finding the photo I want to attach is very difficult, especially since I have a lot of photos stored on the phone. Now, under Files, I have to click on Existing picture > SD card > dcim > Camera, and then wait for 2093 photos to load, and scroll through all of them since they are sorted early to recent and I'm usually wanting to select a recent photo. Whereas, before this latest upgrade, clicking on the attachment icon would take me to Gallery where I could easily find the photo I wanted in my Albums, which are automatically sorted with most recent first. (I do understand that I can start out by selecting my photo first and then clicking on the share icon and selecting text messaging, but that is not always the most convenient way, if I am already in a text conversation and just want to attach a photo.) I am using the messaging app that came with the phone.