Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,216 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Coolavin's Posts

I have the CA10002V antenna and the TG790 router for LTE Data installed.  The internet data is pretty good.  My voice signal is terrible in the house.  Can the CA10002V be used to boost the indoo... See more...
I have the CA10002V antenna and the TG790 router for LTE Data installed.  The internet data is pretty good.  My voice signal is terrible in the house.  Can the CA10002V be used to boost the indoor voice signal in any way?
I am also having bluetooth issues.  When ever I turn on my GPS the bluetooth gets deactivated.  When I try to restart the bluetooth it just says Turning On and never does anything.  A phone resta... See more...
I am also having bluetooth issues.  When ever I turn on my GPS the bluetooth gets deactivated.  When I try to restart the bluetooth it just says Turning On and never does anything.  A phone restart has usually solve the issue until the next time I turn on the gps.  I am also having issues with random restarts. Very buggy release!
If nothing gets updated by the end of August I think a class action law suit is called needed.  They are not delivering what they stated when we all purchased the Rezound.