Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 9,071 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

swhodges's Posts

I got the same thing after recent update ands just the other day noticed my battery was low and got message about low charging. Had I go to settings to see my hotspot was on.
And those settings were already set.
No I see my other icons which I use to monitor what is running like I used to do with the Hotspots icon which is now missing.  His can I get that icon to show again.
" Used to whenever I was hotspotting the notification icon showed next to the 4G and Bluetooth replacing the Wi-Fi icon." Yes the ones at that top.  Restart does not fix.
OK so it seems I have lost the auto-hide feature.  There is no dot to the left to turn it off and on as some Youtube videos show.  No option in settings to auto-hide it at all and when it is asleep i... See more...
OK so it seems I have lost the auto-hide feature.  There is no dot to the left to turn it off and on as some Youtube videos show.  No option in settings to auto-hide it at all and when it is asleep it comes back on.
Galaxy S8 and whatever updates you guys have pushed through. Android version 9, Kernal 4.4.153 #2 May 14.  Used to whenever I was hotspotting the notification icon showed next to the 4G and Bluetooth... See more...
Galaxy S8 and whatever updates you guys have pushed through. Android version 9, Kernal 4.4.153 #2 May 14.  Used to whenever I was hotspotting the notification icon showed next to the 4G and Bluetooth replacing the Wi-Fi icon.
Seems after last update or why I was trying to get preveious settings back the bottom navigation bar keeps coming back on when my phone is asleep.  Only shows the back and home buttons when it is als... See more...
Seems after last update or why I was trying to get preveious settings back the bottom navigation bar keeps coming back on when my phone is asleep.  Only shows the back and home buttons when it is alseep, no app manager button.  Turn the always on display off but even the thin little bar comes on by itself.  How can I get this to stop?
OK there was an update and now the mobile hotspot notification icon is gone.  I use that to quickly see if I turned it off after using so it doesn't waste my battery.   Actually the same with the blu... See more...
OK there was an update and now the mobile hotspot notification icon is gone.  I use that to quickly see if I turned it off after using so it doesn't waste my battery.   Actually the same with the bluetooth notification icon.  If I swipe down to get the quick settings they suddenly appear in the notification area but then they are two of my on/off buttons anyway.  How do I get them back to display again?
Download a couple of the GPS test apps.  They cannot find any satellites.  GPS is on but it is like the antenna is gone.  Did the gps resets on them but doesn't fix.
Update, found the new location settings but even with the "use device" or "high accuracy" on no GPS.
My GPS is gone after the KitKat update for my DNA.  Apps can't find it even though it shows as on in the quick settings. Going to settings and location settings no GPS settings or options. Wh... See more...
My GPS is gone after the KitKat update for my DNA.  Apps can't find it even though it shows as on in the quick settings. Going to settings and location settings no GPS settings or options. What's up here?????
So still no resolution to this problem with the DNA? And yea I have been through all the steps 3 different phones, 2 known working good headsets, resets, even talked to HTC direct and they sent a... See more...
So still no resolution to this problem with the DNA? And yea I have been through all the steps 3 different phones, 2 known working good headsets, resets, even talked to HTC direct and they sent a new battery cover as that is the antenna and that did not fix anything. People say I am garbled and I can't understand them on my end. What is Verizon going to do to make good on this? Like a trade offer for a different phone? I know someone is filing a class action lawsuit perhaps Verizon should get ahead of that and do the right thing with a replacement offer.
Still not useable after the update, people say they cannot understand me that I am breaking up to badly and the audio on my end is distorted.  That is with both bluetooth headsets.  This is a MAJ... See more...
Still not useable after the update, people say they cannot understand me that I am breaking up to badly and the audio on my end is distorted.  That is with both bluetooth headsets.  This is a MAJOR feature for my phone as I need the bluetooth in the car when driving, I travel in sales for my job, and in the office so I can talk on the phone while reading reports or quotes or other items on my PC. Is Verizon going to do something about this because of a broken MAJOR feature of the phone?
No it has not fixed my problems, just had someone tell me to get off if as I sounded horrible.  Putting my headsets away for now and this is really an important issue for me as I use bluetooth in... See more...
No it has not fixed my problems, just had someone tell me to get off if as I sounded horrible.  Putting my headsets away for now and this is really an important issue for me as I use bluetooth in the car and in my office.  In places where you are required to use handsfree I can't use my phone.  About to put this under the reviews of this phone to warn people off getting a DNA until they resolve it.
Well after the update the Bluetooth is just unusable again.  People tell me I'm breakup and they sound distorted to me on both headsets.  The car audio also seems worse now.
The replacement fixed people not being able to hear and understand me.  It's still not as clear on my end as I would like with either headset.  Just got the update and have had a cold so haven't ... See more...
The replacement fixed people not being able to hear and understand me.  It's still not as clear on my end as I would like with either headset.  Just got the update and have had a cold so haven't been on the phone much to test it out with the update.
Thanks, the second replacement worked much better, have the update installed but have not had a chance to try the Bluetooth yet.
First phone they could not hear me or was so garbled could not understand me.  Now they can  HEAR ME but complain I am TOO LOUD.  Is there a way to adjust the outgoing volume?  I can't find anyth... See more...
First phone they could not hear me or was so garbled could not understand me.  Now they can  HEAR ME but complain I am TOO LOUD.  Is there a way to adjust the outgoing volume?  I can't find anything on the Bluetooth device and this is on both my Motorola H720 and Plantronics Legend.  On the Legend I can point to mic straight up and they say that's  better but actually get better incoming quality on the H720 and it is more comfortable but cannot adjust the mic position. So is there a way to adjust the outgoing volume?