Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 12.2K Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

DrewRZRMAXX's Posts

Hello, I have a Droid Turbo 2 that is just about 7 months old. For a while now I have had a bright pink line on the display that gets brighter or sometimes goes away when pressing on the speakers... See more...
Hello, I have a Droid Turbo 2 that is just about 7 months old. For a while now I have had a bright pink line on the display that gets brighter or sometimes goes away when pressing on the speakers at the bottom. Now an additional green line has appeared as well and there are 2 or 3 pink lines close together. The green line is just about the right speaker and the pink is above the left, running vertically across the entire display. This shows on every screen and app and went from being rare to being constantly displayed. I have read numerous green line complaints online so I believe this is well documented to be a hardware issue with the phone rather than any damage caused issue. I would like to receive a replacement if possible....
I have had a Razr Maxx HD for a few weeks now and when I have Automatic time enabled, the time changes to around 8 minutes slow for a while, and then will randomly fix itself, go back again, etc.... See more...
I have had a Razr Maxx HD for a few weeks now and when I have Automatic time enabled, the time changes to around 8 minutes slow for a while, and then will randomly fix itself, go back again, etc. This is extremely frustrating mostly because I use the phone as an alarm clock. It is also aggravating for text message conversations because any texts sent or received while the clock is wrong are then put in the list out of order. I have seen a lot of stories online about similar time issues across many different devices. Is there a fix other than disabling the automatic time? That is how I have been getting by, but it is frustrating when a few apps like the My Verizon app require automatic time to be enabled. Thanks.... Drew <Post branched to a new discussion for more exposure.> Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator