Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,210 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

fresbone's Posts

I am unable to receive comcast email using outlook 2007 using my new Verizon MIFI4620L Jetpack. When I disconnect from the Jetpack, I am able to receive emails using my neighbor's wireless router... See more...
I am unable to receive comcast email using outlook 2007 using my new Verizon MIFI4620L Jetpack. When I disconnect from the Jetpack, I am able to receive emails using my neighbor's wireless router. I am able to send email using the MIFI Jetpack. When I test email settings, I am able to connect to comcast and send a test email. I am able to receive the test email from Microsoft. I am able to access email using the internet at comcast.net and I am able to use web browsers using the Mifi device. My other laptop is able to receive and send emails using the MIFI device. I currently have uninstalled Norton Internet Security and disabled windows firewall on the problematic computer in an attempt to resolve this. Any ideas?