Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,707 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

johnedens44's Posts

tidbits,    VZW made it all good this evening when I cancelled 5 phones. BOTH MY REZOUNDS WERE UPGRADED TO GS3's. I should have those in about a week. I think they saw the handwriting on the wal... See more...
tidbits,    VZW made it all good this evening when I cancelled 5 phones. BOTH MY REZOUNDS WERE UPGRADED TO GS3's. I should have those in about a week. I think they saw the handwriting on the wall (my company has 40 phones) I was going to cancel all of them. The rezound will never see JB. 
i think tidbits has been gagged. no answers to logical questions.
tidbits, it's obvious that you work for verizon which is fine. Please quit acting like everyone on here is so misinformed. You have your opinions we have ours. My point is simple and factual. VIR... See more...
tidbits, it's obvious that you work for verizon which is fine. Please quit acting like everyone on here is so misinformed. You have your opinions we have ours. My point is simple and factual. VIRGIN is selling a more up to date product than most Verizon phones being sold. It might be an inferior phone but the OS is better than most VZW phones. Please answer this though. Why isn't the rezound being updated as promised? I got mine in late 2011 on the pretense it would get ICS. Now VZW is pumping the GS3 which is obsolete before being shipped. It's time for VZW to crap or get off the pot. If ICS is coming just freaking say when. If not, please say so, so we can make other choices or upgrades to current products. Is that too much to ask? This is ridiculous.
tidbits,   of course its a economy model. its pathetic a copany like virgin has a phone with a newer operating systyem than mine. That was the whole point to my post. And really who is to say th... See more...
tidbits,   of course its a economy model. its pathetic a copany like virgin has a phone with a newer operating systyem than mine. That was the whole point to my post. And really who is to say that when JB will be released? They are taking preorders on GS3 with an obsolete OS right now. Its ridiculous
the htc one V is a new product for sale no contract $199. Verizon has no deals like that on any product with ICS . I was in the VZW store today in Alpharetta GA. 90% of the android phones are sol... See more...
the htc one V is a new product for sale no contract $199. Verizon has no deals like that on any product with ICS . I was in the VZW store today in Alpharetta GA. 90% of the android phones are sold with gingerbread. All i'm asking for is a fair shot at a current update. What I did do today was take advantage of the share everything to save about a $100 a month.
okay here we are waiting on the ics update for the rezound and already it has been replaced by "jelly bean" wtf Verizon you make it impossible to have the best for more than a week. I have had 6 ... See more...
okay here we are waiting on the ics update for the rezound and already it has been replaced by "jelly bean" wtf Verizon you make it impossible to have the best for more than a week. I have had 6 rezounds so far and been promised ICS many times. even by the executive office. in the meantime they roll out new phones with better software and it just makes me sick to see this. This week though was the last straw VIRGIN MOBILE is releasing a prepaid HTC phone that comes with ICS for $199.00 no contract at $35 a month unlimited everything! Meanwhile I'm sitting here buried in a contract with 5 phones on it. NONE with the latest software.Come on Verizon lets get in the game or atleast allow reasonable trade ins. I think now that VIRGIN MOBILE has a better prepaid phone than any of my contract phones you might see the way of the world.