Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,794 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

meliandray's Posts

Ok I bought my Nexus Galaxy the middle of june last month. I love my phone..EXCEPT for this one issue that is really killing it for me. I always (at least when I most need it) am not having conne... See more...
Ok I bought my Nexus Galaxy the middle of june last month. I love my phone..EXCEPT for this one issue that is really killing it for me. I always (at least when I most need it) am not having connection on my phone to use web browser or download an app in play store...so basically when it needs to connect to internet on throug the NETWORK...it does not! If I am at home I turn my WIFI setting on and it's fine and faster, but for example when I am out of town in 4 G area coverage like I was this weekend  Long Beach Ca. it tells me it can't connect to network. WHY? Do I need to change a setting on there? My husband has an older HTC 3G model phone with Verizon and he checks his internet connections and it works fine! I restart my phone (that wastes time) and continues to not connect. I CAN make calls just can't connect to internet or steam my music. It only lets me if I apply the WiFi (when I CAN connect to WiFi setting) This is annoying when you NEED to connect to find a place or Google something and I do NOT have wifi available and need to connect via the network. Can someone advise or share any info?