I had great hopes got IOS 6.01 and VZW 13.3 but I found that I had a random time shift this morning went back to 10/26 2:05 AM when I looked at it. I reset everyting back to normal settings to... Ver más...
I had great hopes got IOS 6.01 and VZW 13.3 but I found that I had a random time shift this morning went back to 10/26 2:05 AM when I looked at it. I reset everyting back to normal settings to see if the problem may have been fixed, but apparently not FIXED!!!! So back to theses setting which for me had given me 3 weeks of no time shift, the following settings appear to work on my handset, but the same settings do not work on my wife's handset. Settings > General > Date & Time > Set Automatically -> OFF Settings > General > Date & Time > Time Zone -> Enter your respective city Settings > General > Set Date & Time > Enter current date and time Settings > Privacy > Location Services > System Services > Setting Time Zone -> OFF Maybe they will fix this one day
I've found some settings that appear to work on my handset, but the same settings do not work on my wife's handset. Settings > General > Date & Time > Set Automatically -> OFF Settings > Gene... Ver más...
I've found some settings that appear to work on my handset, but the same settings do not work on my wife's handset. Settings > General > Date & Time > Set Automatically -> OFF Settings > General > Date & Time > Time Zone -> Enter your respective city Settings > General > Set Date & Time > Enter current date and time Settings > Privacy > Location Services > System Services > Setting Time Zone -> OFF Like said it does not work on my wife's iphone 5. She is in Michigan visiting her sister and has had no issue in 3g land, they went to Chicago and had LTE and she said it fine until she returned to her sisters house in 3g land, something to do with LTE with leaving LTE. I do find it very frustrating that we pay so much for a device like this and then it does not function well.
I just got 2 iPhone 5's and it appears to have a problem with randomly changing the the date and time.  I have experienced this on both handsets and it is bit frustrating.  This appears to be a V... Ver más...
I just got 2 iPhone 5's and it appears to have a problem with randomly changing the the date and time.  I have experienced this on both handsets and it is bit frustrating.  This appears to be a Verizon iPhone 5 issue only as describe by other Verizon clients on the apple discussion boards. https://discussions.apple.com/thread/4347494?tstart=0 this afternoon I had just received a SMS message and then noticed the time and date hat reverted back to sometime on september 2. to fix it I turn on airplane mode and wait about 30 seconds turn it back on it thn fixes the time once it gets a read from the tower. If others are having this problem please chime in or if you have discovered a solution that works please let us know.