Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,310 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Sepbgh14's Posts

print and fill this out if you won't be home. You guys are welcome http://www.utc.edu/Faculty/Jim-Henry/apple1.pdf
I'm not sure, but either their will be instructions inside the box or if you're like me.. I'll just wait till Saturday and go to Verizon and do it there. Best of luck
See I did post that too soon! My phone is already in my home town! lol they just re-posted this on FedEx .
Sorry for coming at you with the troll reference. That being said, I've seen lot's of discussions on here about how their phone has been held up for a few days and they keep getting the "picked u... See more...
Sorry for coming at you with the troll reference. That being said, I've seen lot's of discussions on here about how their phone has been held up for a few days and they keep getting the "picked up, left FedEx origin facility, in transit, and at location scans. And I was just trying to be positive by posting mine is finally leaving the distribution center and is on its way to (IOWA) my house. I originally ordered my phone on 9/14 at 1 min after release and my original ship date was 9-19 but Verizon put a stop to that and held it in Tennessee. Sorry again lol
Yeah they'll shipped to FedEx. Then they have been sitting there since 9-18-12. Have you not been reading the boards. Obviously not.. TROLL ^
Mine is the exact same as yours.
Mine is going to Iowa and this is my current tracking info.
FedEx says I will receive on 9/19/12 and VZW confirmation website says I'll receive on 9/20/12. Are they just driving around in circles or something? It's shipping to IOWA. My FedEx tracking look... See more...
FedEx says I will receive on 9/19/12 and VZW confirmation website says I'll receive on 9/20/12. Are they just driving around in circles or something? It's shipping to IOWA. My FedEx tracking looks like this...
Just received my confirmation. On VZW it says Ace Order Location: N211601 Expected Ship Date: 09/20/2012 On my fedex it says delivered by 9/19/12 . Ordered mine 2am Central time... See more...
Just received my confirmation. On VZW it says Ace Order Location: N211601 Expected Ship Date: 09/20/2012 On my fedex it says delivered by 9/19/12 . Ordered mine 2am Central time (which is midnight release time). White 32 GB (Des, Moines IA)
Mine also has disappeared. Used to say "We Received your order and it is in process with expected ship date of 09/21/12". Now it reads "Your order has been sent for processing with no date." But ... See more...
Mine also has disappeared. Used to say "We Received your order and it is in process with expected ship date of 09/21/12". Now it reads "Your order has been sent for processing with no date." But i was charged on my account!
Haha Gas station charge. I just blurred them all out since they have the location where I live.
I just got my account charged! Here's my snap shot.
I spoke to soon! Just got my bank statement charge! woohooo
Well that's a relief. I still live at home with my folks so our billing address is the same so hopefully it works out. I was just afraid they were going to enter her name on my credit card send i... See more...
Well that's a relief. I still live at home with my folks so our billing address is the same so hopefully it works out. I was just afraid they were going to enter her name on my credit card send it to the bank and they reject it. I didn't understand why the rep at VZW couldn't change it, but at least she notated it I guess. haha Thanks again for your input.
Thank you for taking the time to write all that.I'll keep an eye out on my bank account. It's my first time ever per-ordering a phone and was just getting a little worried. Manly because when i o... See more...
Thank you for taking the time to write all that.I'll keep an eye out on my bank account. It's my first time ever per-ordering a phone and was just getting a little worried. Manly because when i ordered the phone off of VZW I confirmed my billing address/credit information and went onto the next step of adding my card info. Little did i know (since I was in a hurry to order) that when i put in my card info it was NOT the name on the billing address since it is my parents account So in other words the card info was correct, except the name on the billing address wasn't the name on the card. I called a rep right away and she said she couldn't change the info I input, but she would note on the order the card name was  input incorrect and I shouldn't worry to much. Deep down inside of me this is why I'm worrying.
Thanks, glad I am not the only one. When i talked to the rep she gave me this link to check your order. Try putting your Confirmation number in it with your last name. Try your last name as "Davi... See more...
Thanks, glad I am not the only one. When i talked to the rep she gave me this link to check your order. Try putting your Confirmation number in it with your last name. Try your last name as "Davis, DAVIS, or davis" One of them should work for you. If you don't have your Comp # then go back to the chat now feature or dial *611 on your cell phone and ask for it. hope that helps.. https://preorder.verizonwireless.com/iconic/iconic/screens/IconicSearchInit.do
I per-ordered my iPhone 5 at 2:10 am Central time on 9-14. Since then I have yet to get a email or bank charge. I understand I probably won't be charged until shipment, but on 9-16 I talked ... See more...
I per-ordered my iPhone 5 at 2:10 am Central time on 9-14. Since then I have yet to get a email or bank charge. I understand I probably won't be charged until shipment, but on 9-16 I talked to a Verizon Rep and they said I should be charge today and have a email. Well it's almost the end of the business day and I still haven't received anything. Above is the snap shot of my order confirmation Just wanted to know if anyone is in the same boat as me? Since I know i ordered in the "first wave" I feel I should have been confirmed by now. I am a existing customer, it was paid with a debit card, and I was available for a new phone upgrade. So their shouldn't of been any problem with credit check.   - Anxious Customer