Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,841 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

krobert291's Posts

Thanks for the reply. Maybe I didn't say it right - VZAccess Manager is working just fine. No problem there. What isn't working is using my Storm as a modem on my CradlePoint Router(s). I use the... See more...
Thanks for the reply. Maybe I didn't say it right - VZAccess Manager is working just fine. No problem there. What isn't working is using my Storm as a modem on my CradlePoint Router(s). I use these routers as a wireless access point for other notebook computers and my iPod Touch. Previously I was able to just plug my Storm into the router(s) with my USB cable and the Storm would automatically go into modem mode providing internet connectivity to all my wireless devices through the wireless router. With OS 5 this no longer works.
I have the BlackBerry Storm 9530 - updated to OS 5 yesterday. I do pay for tethering plan. Can still tether directly to notebook computer using VZAccess Manager software. Unfortunately, can no lo... See more...
I have the BlackBerry Storm 9530 - updated to OS 5 yesterday. I do pay for tethering plan. Can still tether directly to notebook computer using VZAccess Manager software. Unfortunately, can no longer connect using either my MRB1000 or PHS300 CradlePoint routers. Is there a setting on my Storm that I need to change?