Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,316 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

k8te's Posts

Thank you, but I don't see anything in my private notes?
I ordered a new iPhone 12 pro on October 29. I got a message that it was backordered and expected to ship November 25, which was fine. However, Nov 25 came and went and no shipment. I got a notificat... See more...
I ordered a new iPhone 12 pro on October 29. I got a message that it was backordered and expected to ship November 25, which was fine. However, Nov 25 came and went and no shipment. I got a notification that the ship date was now today, December 11. I have not received any update on the shipment. I get that the new phones are popular and its near the holidays, but I ordered this over a month ago and it is honestly just getting ridiculous at this point. 
I ordered a new iPhone 12 pro to upgrade my 8 a month ago. It is the gold 128 GB, which I knew was on back order and estimated to ship on Nov 25 going into the order, which was fine. However, Nov 25 ... See more...
I ordered a new iPhone 12 pro to upgrade my 8 a month ago. It is the gold 128 GB, which I knew was on back order and estimated to ship on Nov 25 going into the order, which was fine. However, Nov 25 has come and gone with no update whatsoever. The virtual assistant is utterly useless (the actual person I chatted with was no help either) because I just want to check on the status and make sure the order is still active and see if any updates on shipping time are available.