Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,888 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

eddiechi's Posts

When did you submit your info ------------------------------------------------------------------------- My first claim was submitted on 3/9.  My "check status" page was stated "sh... See more...
When did you submit your info ------------------------------------------------------------------------- My first claim was submitted on 3/9.  My "check status" page was stated "shipment date: pending" until the day after it was shipped and then it was changed to "shipping date-4/8" when it was already en-route....although it was originally shipped on 3/30 and I would have not known unless fedex notified me of a pending delivery. Fedex tracking shows  It was scheduled to be delivered 3/31 but didn't arrive until 4/2 for some reason.  There has been no update on my other submissions yet.
Has anyone beside eddie received their S2? Mine still says approved, shipping date pending. Said that for about 5 days or so now. Just wandering when I can expect it? I hate waiting! Lol ---... See more...
Has anyone beside eddie received their S2? Mine still says approved, shipping date pending. Said that for about 5 days or so now. Just wandering when I can expect it? I hate waiting! Lol ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ The samsung check status page still said "shipment date : pending"  until the day after it was shipped, and then it changed to "shipping date - 4/8" although it was shipped on 3/30 -  I never received any email or confirmation it was en-route from samsung and wouldn't have known if fedex delivery manager didn't alert me I had a delivery scheduled the day before.
The 3G version has a slightly larger screen but is almost twice as thick as the regular BT version
It is the SM-R730V..   The BT grey model is SM-R720
jburnaa Mar 31, 2016 12:59 PM Wow....sounds kinda heavy for a Gear S2 -------------------------------------- Yeah I received mine today, at 2.3lbs I thought maybe they were shipping 2... See more...
jburnaa Mar 31, 2016 12:59 PM Wow....sounds kinda heavy for a Gear S2 -------------------------------------- Yeah I received mine today, at 2.3lbs I thought maybe they were shipping 2 of mine in same package but only received 1 so far........  it is the 3G version...
I received mine today and it is the 3G version
Recieved notice from fedex last night that my S2 is being delivered today from Indiana.... [removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] Thank you, Verizon moderator
Samsung has changed the promo dates until Apr 15th......   you can see all the changes on the new promo page under terms and cond......
Just FYI  -  Samsung has changed the terms for the promo as of Macrh 19th.....  and also extended promo from March 31 to Apr 15........ --------------------------------------------------------... See more...
Just FYI  -  Samsung has changed the terms for the promo as of Macrh 19th.....  and also extended promo from March 31 to Apr 15........ -------------------------------------------------------- "4. GIFT DETAILS: *Terms and Conditions amended March 19, 2016 to reflect initial supply of 300,000 Gear VR and 35,000 Gear S2 outlined below have been claimed and to provide an alternative Gift option in lieu of delayed Gift delivery (see below). " -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Revised Terms and Conditions as of March 19, 2016 1 SAMSUNG GEAR VR OFFER TERMS AND CONDITIONS" They didn't make this notation the first time they changed the terms after March 4th when they altered quantities available for promo... but now it is in red right on top of page. -------------------------------------------------- "No more than 300,000 Gear VRs are available in this Offer. Gifts are available for a limited time, while supplies last, on a first-come, first-served basis. Gear VRs or Gear S2s claimed on or before March 18, 2016, may be sent within approximately six to eight weeks after verification of Offer Claim Form, but in some cases, it may take longer for delivery (some items may not deliver until approximately May, 2016 based on item availability). Eligible Participants who submit a valid Offer Claim Form after March 18, 2016, will have the option to either: i) Participate as set forth in Section 3, understanding that Gifts for Offer Claim Forms received on or after March 19, 2016 may not be sent to Participants until June, 2016 or later. ii) Alternatively, due to more Gifts being available in the Offer than initially stated in these Terms and Conditions, in order to avoid expected delayed Gift delivery, a Participant may submit an Offer Claim Form as set forth in Section 3 and follow the on-screen instructions to claim a $100 Samsung.com one-time use Reward eCertificate (“Reward eCertificate”) in lieu of the Gift described above. A Participant cannot receive both the Gift and a Reward eCertificate. The Reward eCertificate will be sent to Participants to the email address provided when submitting their Offer Claim Forms within approximately two weeks after verification of Offer Claim Forms (please note verification can take approximately four to six weeks). If a Participant selects to receive a Reward eCertificate instead of waiting for a Gear VR, he/she will not receive the Oculus Content described below – the Reward eCertificate is in lieu of the Gear VR and Oculus Content. Reward eCertificate valid at http://forums.androidcentral.com/ext...om%252Fus%252F for use towards a new purchase. Reward eCertificate valid April 11, 2016 through July 1, 2016. Reward eCertificate is a one-time use certificate; using the eCertificate as payment for an order with a value of less than $100 will result in the forfeiture of any amount in excess of the value of the order. Reward eCertificate may only be used to pay for the products being purchased, and may not be used to pay for sales tax or shipping charges. Reward eCertificates may not be used to pay for major appliances, or any other product not sold directly on Samsung.com through DR GlobalTech, an Authorized Samsung Reseller. Reward eCertificates cannot be used for TVs and/or Digital Audio/Video products that fall under Samsung’s Unilateral Pricing Policy. Reward eCertificates have no cash value. Reward eCertificates may only be used for purchases on Samsung.com, and may not be used at any other retailer. " --------------------------------------------------------
or you can use a good app that has been around for years called "YouMail"  where you can have any number sent directly to voice mail and you can have special voice mail recordings for any number.... See more...
or you can use a good app that has been around for years called "YouMail"  where you can have any number sent directly to voice mail and you can have special voice mail recordings for any number....  say for instance a telemarket calls it will go straight to voice mail message that says..." sorry, the number you have reached is disconnected"....  etc.... or you can designate a separate voice mail recording for individual numbers in your contacts......... very handy app that also translates all voice mails to text mssg or email.........
I am in no means getting "[removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]" I am merely stating a fact....  on Feb 28th there was NOTHING in the fine print that stated 35k, NOTHING eve... See more...
I am in no means getting "[removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]" I am merely stating a fact....  on Feb 28th there was NOTHING in the fine print that stated 35k, NOTHING even mentioned "watches" in ANY of the terms on Feb 28th.....  it stated "gifts"  only...  I have screen shots from Feb 23rd,  28th March 1st, and 2nd.... and the screen shots  were posted on March 4th when the terms were changed.....  they screen shots are also on other forums....  so whatever you thought you read, is just that...  what you "thought " you read...  anyone can go back in the other thread and READ the screen shots I posted, they do not have to believe you....  but I find it incredibly irresponsible to make claims as fact when not true, especially when many people are concerned about the issues.
legendarydave Mar 16, 2016 11:07 AM (in response to ed ivanov) @eddiechi Any chance you can post those screens or send copies to me? I would love to submit those to my counselor. ... See more...
legendarydave Mar 16, 2016 11:07 AM (in response to ed ivanov) @eddiechi Any chance you can post those screens or send copies to me? I would love to submit those to my counselor. I already posted screen shots of  them in this forum under another thread for the s7 edge promo right after the terms were changed...  I will have to go back and see which thread it is in or post again shortly.
"I pre-ordered 2-28 and that day I looked on the website and read the terms and conditions it was there 35,000 for s2 " Please stop with the false banter......     The original  registration... See more...
"I pre-ordered 2-28 and that day I looked on the website and read the terms and conditions it was there 35,000 for s2 " Please stop with the false banter......     The original  registration promo page and terms and conditions did not state 35k watches!  I have screen shots and the complete fine print documented.   The web page added the 35k watches after March 4th... it was not there when the pre-order started and it wasn't until after the promo registration page went live on March 4th that this was added.
I was also told I would have to pay the $35 restocking fee......unfortunately VZW has failed here and will not take any measures to remedy after being given misinformation and assurances on multi... See more...
I was also told I would have to pay the $35 restocking fee......unfortunately VZW has failed here and will not take any measures to remedy after being given misinformation and assurances on multiple occasions...  there are other ways to seek remedy though,  in light of all the facts and mis-facts regarding this pre-order and promo and assurances and promises from VZW reps not to be concerned while the promo is still being currently advertised it might be prudent to contact BBB but even more important is your states Attorney General.....  most states have a web site where you can start a claim = "If you’ve been victimized by fraud, deception, or unfair methods of competition" and have a  Consumer Protection Division under the Attorney General office where you can upload documents etc.....  the more claims filed to the consumer protection department the faster they usually act......   
" I believe it said 35000 s2 watches and 300000 vr headsets." That is not correct--- When the pre-orders started, the terms and conditions  did not specify 35k watches.....  this was added ... See more...
" I believe it said 35000 s2 watches and 300000 vr headsets." That is not correct--- When the pre-orders started, the terms and conditions  did not specify 35k watches.....  this was added to the fine print later after the registration page for the S2 went live...  so those people that pre-ordered had no clue that this was more of a lottery than a promo offer.....  there was no disclaimer that if VZW postpones your pre-order that you would not be able to qualify, yet if you called into customer service regarding your concerns CS Reps assured us that " there is nothing to worry about, you will still qualify..." there are a number of online screen chats show this and many people that called in can testify as well.......  in essence people that took the initiative to pre-order but had their order delayed can not participate but new customers who ordered a black or or gold 2 weeks later and already received their phone were able to participate regardless.... 
.... none of the inquiries posted since last week regarding how those that already purchased the s7 and had them back-ordered can register for the s2 has been addressed.... Has verizon made co... See more...
.... none of the inquiries posted since last week regarding how those that already purchased the s7 and had them back-ordered can register for the s2 has been addressed.... Has verizon made contingent plans for those that pre-ordered the silver s7 ? It seems that the "sold out" notice on the promo page is temporary status since it is still being advertised days later on the VZW home page as still current offer. Can we get some clarification on these inquiries kristenh_vzw?
Not sure why VZW CS Rep would start a new thread for "inquiries" last week but then does not address any of them?  You know they get instant notification anytime someone posts anything to this th... See more...
Not sure why VZW CS Rep would start a new thread for "inquiries" last week but then does not address any of them?  You know they get instant notification anytime someone posts anything to this thread......    Now the back-ordered silver s7 that were pre-ordered started to ship yesterday and when you try to goto the promo page to register the S2 is sold out yet when I logged in to check this thread today the first thing that popped up was the advertisement to order the s7 now and get a free S2......   
Backordered s7 edge started shipping today.......   although the Gear S2 is no longer available for the free promo.....   web page says "sold out" and after speaking with samsung promo "prize log... See more...
Backordered s7 edge started shipping today.......   although the Gear S2 is no longer available for the free promo.....   web page says "sold out" and after speaking with samsung promo "prize logic" they said once stock is depleted the promo is over.......  they pointed me to the first come first serve, promo good while supplies last section of fine print, said the S2 has been out of stock since last Friday.3/11
I am jsu going to post this little FYI  ----    prize logic informed me last friday all allocated s2s for this promo were exhausted 3/11, the day phones were supposed to be released they were OOS... See more...
I am jsu going to post this little FYI  ----    prize logic informed me last friday all allocated s2s for this promo were exhausted 3/11, the day phones were supposed to be released they were OOS...    but if you go to order an S7 right now and compare this generous offer to ATT or Tmobile BOGO only to find out next week when you try to register your imei # that you have been had........   .......
Verizon has started shipping people their backordered silver s7 edges today, you can check on your mobile app and it should show 3-15 as ship date or go online and check in your "documents and re... See more...
Verizon has started shipping people their backordered silver s7 edges today, you can check on your mobile app and it should show 3-15 as ship date or go online and check in your "documents and receipts" and you will see 3-15 added but the" orders" on webpage will not update until tomorrow........ Thankfully Verizon customer service had the foresight to start this thread and update everyone.....   ohhhhh wait...  NVM. Bottom line is the S2 is now out of stock and the silver titaniums started shipping today....  thx for the info VZW CS