Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,422 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

dmwing's Posts

Nope, older neighborhood, same buildings, same tower, same trees, same distance.  How is it one rep can confirm there are service issues while another says there isnt?  Why doesn’t Verizon send some ... See more...
Nope, older neighborhood, same buildings, same tower, same trees, same distance.  How is it one rep can confirm there are service issues while another says there isnt?  Why doesn’t Verizon send some to my house and I can show you how bad it is.  I can drive you around the neighborhood and show you all other dead spots.
Tapadero Way and Ocaso drive in Castle Pines Colorado
Tapadero Way and a ocaso drive in Castle Pines Colorado
The coverage map shows 5g and with no degradation...I literally cant hold a phone call for more than 5 minutes - and it drops.  My 12 Pro Max shows one bar of service as did my XS Max prior to the up... See more...
The coverage map shows 5g and with no degradation...I literally cant hold a phone call for more than 5 minutes - and it drops.  My 12 Pro Max shows one bar of service as did my XS Max prior to the upgrade of phones.  So frustrated, we live in a highly populous area in castle pines.  HELP VERIZON...we have 8 lines of service, we don't want to cancel.  My neighbors say the same thing.    tapadero way, ocaso dr in castle pines, co 80108 - been this way for a year
sorry hit correct answer, this has been the case for a long time (years)
thanks.  tapadero and ocaso, castle pines, co 80108
Thanks for the reply 9wood, the problem is its one bar to none vs one bar to two.  It drops on every call.
The coverage map shows 5g and with no degradation...I literally cant hold a phone call for more than 5 minutes - and it drops.  My 12 Pro Max shows one bar of service as did my XS Max prior to the up... See more...
The coverage map shows 5g and with no degradation...I literally cant hold a phone call for more than 5 minutes - and it drops.  My 12 Pro Max shows one bar of service as did my XS Max prior to the upgrade of phones.  So frustrated, we live in a highly populous area in castle pines.  HELP VERIZON...we have 8 lines of service, we don't want to cancel.  My neighbors say the same thing.