Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,875 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

jav6's Posts

@vzw_customer_support wrote: jandersoj, we are concerned to read that you are experiencing the same issues with your Network Extender. We will be sending a Private Message to gather some addition... See more...
@vzw_customer_support wrote: jandersoj, we are concerned to read that you are experiencing the same issues with your Network Extender. We will be sending a Private Message to gather some additional details. -Andi Didn't support for the Samsung 4G LTE Network Extender stop and be replaced by the Askey 4G LTE Network Extender???
@bugzemo wrote: Verizon Text from Computer What about it?  It has been discontinued from the website.  
@nbc939 wrote: Hello everyone.  I finally have a resolution.  Can you believe that?  I started the process in July!  This thread was started by Jcr21 way back in February!   .  .  . I plugged i... See more...
@nbc939 wrote: Hello everyone.  I finally have a resolution.  Can you believe that?  I started the process in July!  This thread was started by Jcr21 way back in February!   .  .  . I plugged in the Verizon Network Extender I've had for six months that hasn't work.  I did a factory reset and it still hung up at SeGW Server.  Bummer.  So I went to the Verizon store and got a brand new one today and plugged it in and it worked without any setting changes, just fired right up.  Voila!! I'm guessing Verizon had a bug in their software and it took them 6 months to resolve and now that new one I just received today would probably work perfectly even with my old Comcast setup, but I'll never know!  They really should have done a recall, or at least replace people's devices that were having trouble connecting.   .  .  . Or, did you get the old unsupported Samsung 4G LTE Extender replaced with the new Askey 4G LTE Extender which is supported currently?
@macrae_lisa wrote: I tried to follow the web link, but it's a dead end as many have reported.  I can't seem to get this done. You might check out the solution in this thread: Correct answer... See more...
@macrae_lisa wrote: I tried to follow the web link, but it's a dead end as many have reported.  I can't seem to get this done. You might check out the solution in this thread: Correct answer: Community Forums - Registering cellphone signal booster - Verizon Community
@18Mimi wrote: If someone’s phone is turned off for a few months will they get my messages I sent when they finally turn it back on? If the number is still a valid in-service line on the acco... See more...
@18Mimi wrote: If someone’s phone is turned off for a few months will they get my messages I sent when they finally turn it back on? If the number is still a valid in-service line on the account, I would think the Message+ server would store the messages and forward them to the phone when online. Verizon Agents???!?!?!?
@vzw_customer_support wrote: We do not have any information on when new features will be added. ~Peter Isn't the entire Message+ platform destined to be retired mid-2024???? https://communit... See more...
@vzw_customer_support wrote: We do not have any information on when new features will be added. ~Peter Isn't the entire Message+ platform destined to be retired mid-2024???? https://community.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-Messages/Text-messages-on-Verizon-s-website/td-p/1720742
@Scott1002 wrote: I'd like to cancel cable but retain Internet and land line depending on price. Probably need to get a customer service phone number and do this over the phone.
@JamesWalker1965 wrote: I need to know my account number and how do I claim my $200 amazon card and Xbox As for your account number, you can log into your My Verizon account (website or app) ... See more...
@JamesWalker1965 wrote: I need to know my account number and how do I claim my $200 amazon card and Xbox As for your account number, you can log into your My Verizon account (website or app) and select ACCOUNT to see details, including your account number.
@1Redhead61 wrote: For several months, image search has been missing on  message + on my S23 Android.  Just disappeared after a update, a few months ago.  After reading others having the same iss... See more...
@1Redhead61 wrote: For several months, image search has been missing on  message + on my S23 Android.  Just disappeared after a update, a few months ago.  After reading others having the same issue, I've realized I'm not alone.    Please fix it!!!!!  I couldn't even send a  Happy New Year  GIF to anyone.     Probably not going to be 'fixed'.  There was a post also that said the Message+ platform was targeted to be retired in 2024.  Recommendation was to move to another messaging platform, e.g. Google Messages.
@Dparker0481 wrote: I need to know how to find my billing zip so I can log into the Verizon app  Your billing zip code should be the zip code of the address your bill is sent to if you don't ... See more...
@Dparker0481 wrote: I need to know how to find my billing zip so I can log into the Verizon app  Your billing zip code should be the zip code of the address your bill is sent to if you don't have paperless billing, e.g. your home address zip code.   Can you log in to your My Verizon account using a browser?  You should be able to look up the address/zip in your profile there. I just used a browser on my phone to log in to MyVerizon.com to Edit Profile and Manage addresses to see my billing zip code.
@vzw_customer_support wrote: We're sorry to read about the extender on your account. Are you trying to set up a new extender on the account?  ~Peter Not the OP, but I'm pretty sure their issu... See more...
@vzw_customer_support wrote: We're sorry to read about the extender on your account. Are you trying to set up a new extender on the account?  ~Peter Not the OP, but I'm pretty sure their issue is the same as mine.  I have old, retired, inactive 3G extenders that show up on my account and there is NO WAY to delete them.  I've opened tickets that get closed as resolved with the extenders still showing on my account.  For several months the extenders (inactive and active) DID NOT show up on accounts at all, then reappeared.  Annoying and frustrating that nobody can remove these unsupported/dead devices.
@bigbryman12 wrote: I want to change my Ip adress, but i have no idea how. What IP address are you wanting to change and on what device?  If WiFi IP address on your local network then you sho... See more...
@bigbryman12 wrote: I want to change my Ip adress, but i have no idea how. What IP address are you wanting to change and on what device?  If WiFi IP address on your local network then you should be able to reserve an address that your devices' MAC ID gets via DHCP.
@STR8CHILLEN wrote: Message+ doesn't have the option to search for media,  giphs, or audio anymore.  What happened? The option was removed with a recent update.  There are other threads dis... See more...
@STR8CHILLEN wrote: Message+ doesn't have the option to search for media,  giphs, or audio anymore.  What happened? The option was removed with a recent update.  There are other threads discussing this. Community Forums - Change to media in Conversations Notification - Verizon Community
@amancuso588 wrote: Following up on this for those who may have the same issue  - the above is not accurate. VZW customer service sent me an LTE Network Extender and it's improved both the voice ... See more...
@amancuso588 wrote: Following up on this for those who may have the same issue  - the above is not accurate. VZW customer service sent me an LTE Network Extender and it's improved both the voice and text performance of my son's watch significantly.  If he dials #48 on his watch, does it say 'You are under network extender coverage...'?
@Ck731 wrote: How to change password on internet  Are you referring to your account password or maybe WiFi password?  For account password log in to your My Verizon account and select Account... See more...
@Ck731 wrote: How to change password on internet  Are you referring to your account password or maybe WiFi password?  For account password log in to your My Verizon account and select Account->Account Settings->Security Settings where you can change your password.  For WiFi password, you should be able to log into the admin page of your WiFi router and change the WiFi password there.
@Keefy37 wrote: how do I remove the mcafee notification tab about verizon protect line level? On what device?
@jamiepowell1982 wrote: Message + keeps opening up in a small window.  How do I make it stop? What make/model phone/device are you having the issue on?  Have you uninstalled/reinstalled the a... See more...
@jamiepowell1982 wrote: Message + keeps opening up in a small window.  How do I make it stop? What make/model phone/device are you having the issue on?  Have you uninstalled/reinstalled the app?
@KIM120 wrote: Any update on when this will roll out. Im considering change my app to something else. Im the only one of anyone I know, that cannot do this. Ive seen questions about it for a whil... See more...
@KIM120 wrote: Any update on when this will roll out. Im considering change my app to something else. Im the only one of anyone I know, that cannot do this. Ive seen questions about it for a while now, and only response I see, is near future. What make/model device are you using Message+ on?  This might determine when/if updates are available.
Is it possible (to make possible) for users to adjust what we see on the Dashboard, e.g. remove 'Hot Topics' just taking up space and forcing us to scroll down to get to posts?
@Lenmangchua6 wrote: i log in already but i don not see my online bill If you're logging in to your mobile account and don't see your 5G Home Internet bill, do you have the two accounts linke... See more...
@Lenmangchua6 wrote: i log in already but i don not see my online bill If you're logging in to your mobile account and don't see your 5G Home Internet bill, do you have the two accounts linked with Single Sign-On? Community Forums - MyVerizon Single Sign-On Help - Verizon Community