What Go Unlimited plan are you referring to?  Can you provide a description, screen shot or link?
I visited, then moved to northern Vermont and frequently make visits that are close to the Canadian border.  I got text messages warning me that I was about to incur international charges (I had Trav... See more...
I visited, then moved to northern Vermont and frequently make visits that are close to the Canadian border.  I got text messages warning me that I was about to incur international charges (I had TravelPass).  Fortunately, after I moved, I changed my plan, to a Go Unlimited plan that includes text, talk and data in Canada.  I now don't have to worry about making sure my phone is in airplane mode, roaming off and cell data off when hitting a Canadian cell tower near the border.  If you were getting these text messages, then you should have been aware and taken steps to ensure you weren't incurring international charges.
Might be related to the issues a dozen or so Message+ threads are currently reporting/discussing.
Might be related to the Message+ sync'ing issues currently being reported/discussed by a dozen or more threads.
I saw it.   Didn't think I needed to POINT IT OUT:
Maybe your phone's configuration is not compatible with the local cell service signal there.
Well, @Pool_shark123 , as the title of this thread says, 'Introduce yourself'.  If you want help/assistance, maybe you should start a thread in another area of the Forum?  This 'Welcome to the Verizo... See more...
Well, @Pool_shark123 , as the title of this thread says, 'Introduce yourself'.  If you want help/assistance, maybe you should start a thread in another area of the Forum?  This 'Welcome to the Verizon Community - Introuduce Yourself' in 'Community Announcements' might not get as much attention as other areas with specific thread titles.
Thanks, Rich.  It gives some more insight into the problem.
@richs_vzw, Rich, you seem a bit more technical than other agents.  What can you tell us about the Message+ sync issue and what the Messaging Team is doing?
What is the name of the plan you have?  If data is included for international then I would think data used by games would be included.
I think the prior response by @vzw_customer_support  said roaming had to be on. I believe it has to be on for your phone to connect to local towers where you are.  If you're not connecting to the tow... See more...
I think the prior response by @vzw_customer_support  said roaming had to be on. I believe it has to be on for your phone to connect to local towers where you are.  If you're not connecting to the towers, how are you going to make a call or text (unless using WiFi)?
Do you have the option in Settings->Account to Restore Messages from online?  If so, you might do that to see if any of those not showing up now show up.  I did that on my Droid Turbo 2 and some not ... See more...
Do you have the option in Settings->Account to Restore Messages from online?  If so, you might do that to see if any of those not showing up now show up.  I did that on my Droid Turbo 2 and some not received showed up.  This could be related to the several other threads reporting sync'ing issues with the Message+ app.
What internet service do you have?  I use the Speedcheck app on my Droid Turbo 2 phone to see my speed when connected WiFi to my Comcast internet service at home.  On my desktop, hardwired to my rout... See more...
What internet service do you have?  I use the Speedcheck app on my Droid Turbo 2 phone to see my speed when connected WiFi to my Comcast internet service at home.  On my desktop, hardwired to my router, using speedtest.xfinity.com, I get about 170 Mbps download and 6 Mbps upload.  On my Droid Turbo 2, connected WiFi to my router, I get about 33 Mbps download and 6 Mbps upload.
Well, for grins this afternoon, I sent a message from my Win 10 laptop running Message+ v1.0.17.0 to a VZW contact with a Pixel phone. The outgoing message sync'ed on my Win 10 desktop running the we... See more...
Well, for grins this afternoon, I sent a message from my Win 10 laptop running Message+ v1.0.17.0 to a VZW contact with a Pixel phone. The outgoing message sync'ed on my Win 10 desktop running the web access and on my iPad running Message+ app v3 something. It DID NOT  show up on my Droid Turbo 2 phone, primary Integrated Messaging device.  I did receive a response on my Droid from my contact, so the message was delivered, but the response DID NOT sync on my Win 10 devices. On my Droid Message+ app, I went into Settings->Account and did a Restore Messages, From Online....Go figure, the original outgoing message now shows up on my Droid....go figure....
Did they say when the refund would show up?  Possibly on your next bill?  I don't think you can expect a check refund.  Maybe the payment will be applied to your next bill so  it will decrease your a... See more...
Did they say when the refund would show up?  Possibly on your next bill?  I don't think you can expect a check refund.  Maybe the payment will be applied to your next bill so  it will decrease your amount due.
Were you able to 'contact Verizon' by phone (borrowed) or in-store somehow?  If so, did they have a response as to what needed to be done on your account to enable WiFi calling?  What make/model phon... See more...
Were you able to 'contact Verizon' by phone (borrowed) or in-store somehow?  If so, did they have a response as to what needed to be done on your account to enable WiFi calling?  What make/model phone do you have?  Is there an 'advanced calling' option in settings?  Maybe an agent here will PM you and be able to access your account.  It may take a couple of days to get someone's attention or have it fall into their queue.
The COMMUNITY MEMBER ONLY login was deactivated a while back.  That was/is only for users WITHOUT tying the login to Verizon accounts.  I had used that type of login for testing.  When the last platf... See more...
The COMMUNITY MEMBER ONLY login was deactivated a while back.  That was/is only for users WITHOUT tying the login to Verizon accounts.  I had used that type of login for testing.  When the last platform upgrade was done in Feb 2019, my default/account login failed for several weeks before finally getting resolved by the IT Department.  Not sure what they did but they fixed my login/account somehow.  Just keep calling in and opening tickets, having them escalate to the IT Team.  And maybe start a new thread with your issue in the Forum.
As a retired, former Verizon Videoconferencing support engineer, the FIRST thing I would do when getting a trouble report/issue, is to REPLICATE the issue.  Trying to use the same/similar equipment s... See more...
As a retired, former Verizon Videoconferencing support engineer, the FIRST thing I would do when getting a trouble report/issue, is to REPLICATE the issue.  Trying to use the same/similar equipment software versions, seeing what was happening was crucial to troubleshooting.  Not that I don't think Verizon support is doing this, but I would LOVE to be part of the troubleshooting team to help resolve these issues.  What's frustrating is that we get NO feedback as to what they are seeing or doing.  As I've stated before, maybe in another thread, an explanation of how the synchronization process between Integrated Messaging devices is supposed to work would be beneficial.
Not sure a 'cable TV technician' would be appropriate to troubleshoot ethernet connectivity.  Somehow you need to trace back that ethernet cable and see where it terminates/originates and see if ther... See more...
Not sure a 'cable TV technician' would be appropriate to troubleshoot ethernet connectivity.  Somehow you need to trace back that ethernet cable and see where it terminates/originates and see if there is a way to reroute that connection to the back of your router and one of its LAN ports. 
You might try https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1gx6f6ty9vmefb3/AABoHEb3zL1T_vLOQYNV4fd5a?dl=0 for v1.0.17.0