Turned off BOTH my phone and iPad so no other devices logged into Message+ using my phone number and STILL receiving text messages on the desktop Message+ app.  Working fine for me and my Droid Turbo... See more...
Turned off BOTH my phone and iPad so no other devices logged into Message+ using my phone number and STILL receiving text messages on the desktop Message+ app.  Working fine for me and my Droid Turbo 2 phone's Message+ messaging in/out synchronizing on my Win10 desktop PC Message+ app when phone is OFF.
The more current discussion is talking about SENDING text messages from the PC when the phone is off, not receiving them.  I just tested from my iPad sending messages from my gmail account to my numb... See more...
The more current discussion is talking about SENDING text messages from the PC when the phone is off, not receiving them.  I just tested from my iPad sending messages from my gmail account to my number@vtext.com and they came thru fine to my PC's Message+ webapp https://web.vma.vzw.com/vma/web2/Message.do when the phone was powered off.  When using the downloaded Message+ desktop app v1.0.17.0, it also synchronized/received the messages sent from my iPad when the phone was powered off.  Are you signing in to the PC app using the phone's number/profile login?  There might be something else going on for you. I do have a second device (my iPad) logged into Message+ using my phone's number.  Not sure if that is coming into play.
There is a more current discussion of Message+ use with a PC and a phone powered off (not on the network):  https://community.verizonwireless.com/t5/Verizon-Messages/Does-integrated-messaging-work-if... See more...
There is a more current discussion of Message+ use with a PC and a phone powered off (not on the network):  https://community.verizonwireless.com/t5/Verizon-Messages/Does-integrated-messaging-work-if-my-phone-is-off/m-p/1112242#M30703
What about it?  Need more info if you're having issues or just questions.
Integrated Messaging synchronizes between the devices.  I don't think messaging from one is dependent on the other(s) being powered on.
You have to have integrated messaging activated and log in on a PC using the login profile associated with your childs phone number.    The Message+ app on the PC should then synchronize with their p... See more...
You have to have integrated messaging activated and log in on a PC using the login profile associated with your childs phone number.    The Message+ app on the PC should then synchronize with their phones' Message+ use (not iMessages or other messaging apps).
Also, going into Cellular network settings and changing Preferred network type from Global or LTE/CDMA to LTE/GSM/UMTS also disconnects from my 3G Network Extender.  Not sure of the ramifications tho... See more...
Also, going into Cellular network settings and changing Preferred network type from Global or LTE/CDMA to LTE/GSM/UMTS also disconnects from my 3G Network Extender.  Not sure of the ramifications though.
On my Droid Turbo 2, normally connecting to my 3G Network Extender, going into Advanced Calling and turning it ON with HD Voice only ON, disconnects from the extender.  I don't know if this would wor... See more...
On my Droid Turbo 2, normally connecting to my 3G Network Extender, going into Advanced Calling and turning it ON with HD Voice only ON, disconnects from the extender.  I don't know if this would work with the 4G Network Extender connections though.
For me, the MyVerizon web page shows the 'Total data used by XXX-XXX-XXX' summary with an amount populated, matching (haven't added it up) what is in the log when expanded.  Are you signing in using ... See more...
For me, the MyVerizon web page shows the 'Total data used by XXX-XXX-XXX' summary with an amount populated, matching (haven't added it up) what is in the log when expanded.  Are you signing in using your primary phone number or a profile login?  Maybe there's some association issue for this summary line.
I believe if you have Integrated Messaging set up and  log in to the account profile associated with their phone number on a PC/Laptop and access Message+, you'll be able to see messages.  Not sure ... See more...
I believe if you have Integrated Messaging set up and  log in to the account profile associated with their phone number on a PC/Laptop and access Message+, you'll be able to see messages.  Not sure if iMessages show up, but if they're using Message+ you should see their messaging.
I have the Go Unlimited Plan on my phone which includes Canada.  I changed to this plan, from using TravelPass, as I am in northern Vermont and almost daily connect to Canadian towers.  When I get cl... See more...
I have the Go Unlimited Plan on my phone which includes Canada.  I changed to this plan, from using TravelPass, as I am in northern Vermont and almost daily connect to Canadian towers.  When I get close, I get a text message from Mobile: 5426: Free VZW Message: To enable data services, please visit www.vzw.com/intltrvl free from your mobile device. This is annoying, as I have unlimited text and data, even when hitting the Canadian tower.  Shouldn't whatever is generating this message be able to see that my phone number has unlimited data even in Canada and NOT send me this text?
Sounds like some robocall/autobot has possibly spoofed your phone number and text 'VOICEMAIL' as the caller id.  These spammers are getting more sophisticated.
The Verizon Cloud app backs up a devices' contacts automatically to free storage.  You might not get contact pictures in your PC based Message+ desktop/web app unless your contact pictures are upload... See more...
The Verizon Cloud app backs up a devices' contacts automatically to free storage.  You might not get contact pictures in your PC based Message+ desktop/web app unless your contact pictures are uploaded.  Not sure where they get stored or pulled from in the Message+ PC desktop app or web app access.
Interesting,  I uninstalled and re-installed the app.  It apparently defaulted to the saved login I originally used (my phone's number).  So I signed out and removed the saved user.  When I logged in... See more...
Interesting,  I uninstalled and re-installed the app.  It apparently defaulted to the saved login I originally used (my phone's number).  So I signed out and removed the saved user.  When I logged in the first time using my iPad's (non-voice) number, it said a device verification code would be sent.  It was sent to my EMAIL address associated to the account with no option from me.  I entered the code in the My Verizon app login and used my main account password which worked and now the My Verizon app works fine with my iPad as the 1st/primary device and me, as before, as the account owner. 
I have an iPad Air running iOS 12.2 on my Verizon account with only a 1G data plan (no voice).  The My Verizon app works fine.  I apparently configured it/logged in as the Account Owner using my phon... See more...
I have an iPad Air running iOS 12.2 on my Verizon account with only a 1G data plan (no voice).  The My Verizon app works fine.  I apparently configured it/logged in as the Account Owner using my phone's number with is the main/only voice number I have on the account.  I'll uninstall the app to see what it asks for when I re-install it.  The version of My Verizon appears to be 6.14.0 with a May 1st last update. Are you saying the iPad is the ONLY device you have on your Verizon account and no phone?
If Uber says you should be elgible for a discount, then they should have a procedure.
@vzw_customer_support @AnthonyM_VZW  Anthony, if you're a live person, it appears you're responding to a different post.
And, of course, this: https://www.verizon.com/about/news/verizon-robocallers-your-days-are-numbered-starting-march-verizons-spam-and-robocalling
Have you seen this? https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/robocalls-2019-still-getting-worse-stir-shaken-help-some-n1000681