Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,127 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Kris717's Posts

SuzyQ, Thanks for the response. I'm embarrassed to admit this, but your response made me wonder if I simply needed to dig deeper into the attachments of the email to find the original file. Ther... See more...
SuzyQ, Thanks for the response. I'm embarrassed to admit this, but your response made me wonder if I simply needed to dig deeper into the attachments of the email to find the original file. There it was.   What had fooled me was that the emails showed only the small picture plus some small Verizon-created images to adorn it. The instructions say to click on the "Go There Now" button to retrieve the image, which I already described as not working if you want the original. What the email fails to say is that the full-size image is already attached to the email as one of the twelve attachments. When I originally saw that the email had twelve attachments but it gave no indication that the original file was one of them, it led me to assume that all of the attachments were the small images (VZW logos, etc) that appeared on the face of the email.   I'm glad this has been figured out for me and potentially others. I understand that Verizon probably wants people to go to their website, but a footnote in the email with some instructions would be nice. Thanks once again, SuzyQ!
I know this question was previously asked on the forum (How-do-I-access-original-resolutions-of-my-pictures-from-Pix), but I don't think the answer given fully resolves the issue.   When a pict... See more...
I know this question was previously asked on the forum (How-do-I-access-original-resolutions-of-my-pictures-from-Pix), but I don't think the answer given fully resolves the issue.   When a picture is sent from Pix to an email address, the email does not contain an attached photo but a link back to Pix. The recipient of the email (whether he or she is the owner of the Pix account or someone else) has only the option of downloading a smaller version of the photo. Like the original poster quoted, the site simply says the original resolution photo is preserved in the account. The problem still remains that there is no way to download the original resolution of the photo.   What I have done in the past is send the photo directly from my phone to my email address. This does get the job done, however, it is fairly tedious to complete... for every photo.  It is easier to send the picture to Pix, because the option to do so is at-hand in the push of a button or two. Since the site for Pix says that the photo is saved in its original size and resolution, it would be wonderful if the owner had the option to download that original.   Thank you for providing me and others with the shortcut to download the original. If there currently is no shortcut to do this, then perhaps Verizon can adding the option sometime in the near future for its users. Thanks once again for reading this.