Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,642 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

tedf's Posts

In my gym, where I have no Verizon connection, I can connect easily to WIFI. The problem is that once I do that I have no idea how to surf the web using the WIFI instead defaulting to the non-exi... See more...
In my gym, where I have no Verizon connection, I can connect easily to WIFI. The problem is that once I do that I have no idea how to surf the web using the WIFI instead defaulting to the non-existant Verizon service.
Not a problem You will also lose preloaded aps when upgrading Blackberry devices and getting the major software upgrade for the device. Open your desktop manager and connect the device. Go to a... See more...
Not a problem You will also lose preloaded aps when upgrading Blackberry devices and getting the major software upgrade for the device. Open your desktop manager and connect the device. Go to application manager, this will show you all of the applications and allow you to check or uncheck what you want on the device. Very fast and easy.