Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 12.7K Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

robinofthehood's Posts

I just wanted to publicly thank all the Verizon online reps that helped fix the issue of not being able to call AT&T cell phones in the 405.  Honestly, I had zero faith you could fix it after all the... See more...
I just wanted to publicly thank all the Verizon online reps that helped fix the issue of not being able to call AT&T cell phones in the 405.  Honestly, I had zero faith you could fix it after all the time I had invested with tech support and Apple tech support.  I came here as a last option and had pretty much given up hope on being able to call the 405 area code. I can't thank all of you enough.  BRAVO!
I forgot to mention they can call me and text me no problem.  I can text them but not call them.
This problem started last week.  I currently live in Georgia and was trying to return a phone call from a co-worker in the 405 area code.  I dialed the number repeated and would just get the "beep be... See more...
This problem started last week.  I currently live in Georgia and was trying to return a phone call from a co-worker in the 405 area code.  I dialed the number repeated and would just get the "beep beep beep" sound.  Tried other co-workers there and same thing.  I've spent about 3 hours with tech support and going through Verizon chat tech assist and finally Verizon tells me it's the AT&T phones.  I'm like okay.  I try calling my daughter in the 405 area code and the same thing. Verizon you obviously have a problem with some phones.  It's not AT&T it has to be on your end. I need this problem rectified immediately as I depend on this phone for my work.