Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,760 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

ldcolbert's Posts

Reelinsta:  I had this problem a few weeks ago with my iPhone 6, thought I had a bad battery, But as t tuned out, I had a small piece of lint that had gotten into my battery port.  I was told... See more...
Reelinsta:  I had this problem a few weeks ago with my iPhone 6, thought I had a bad battery, But as t tuned out, I had a small piece of lint that had gotten into my battery port.  I was told this happens quite often and should simply be cleaned out.  Try using a paper clip or puff of air and see if that might do the trick. 
StreetDoc, I am so impressed wit your knowledge of Blackberries and Verizon, you seem to have most of the answers.  Would you please take a look at my thread concerning the slowness of my Blackbe... See more...
StreetDoc, I am so impressed wit your knowledge of Blackberries and Verizon, you seem to have most of the answers.  Would you please take a look at my thread concerning the slowness of my Blackberry when trying to search the web.  Any quick fixes?
I own the Blackberry Tour 9630 and have for some time.  I hate going to the web though because it is so slow.  It's a perfect commercial for those turtles that are used on some advertisements.  W... See more...
I own the Blackberry Tour 9630 and have for some time.  I hate going to the web though because it is so slow.  It's a perfect commercial for those turtles that are used on some advertisements.  While sitting at an event, next to someone who has a different phone, I have to borrow their phone to get on the web or wait for an extended time period.