Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,877 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

MATTressInsptr's Posts

Battery not lasting as long as my Note 7.  I think you mean  when the main screen is off you can see date/time. To remove go to settings/Second screen , Go to "When the main screen is off" and cl... See more...
Battery not lasting as long as my Note 7.  I think you mean  when the main screen is off you can see date/time. To remove go to settings/Second screen , Go to "When the main screen is off" and click off at top. . I have eliminated lock screen 
I received my return box on 9/30/16.  Sent it back on 10/1/16.  I  did write Samsung last week about $25 but have not received response.  I'm happy  with just keeping the accessories  .
I am with an employee account.  I called today. New phone was shipped and should receive Friday 
Update from my 9/18/16 post  I decided to call  this morning to see what was up even though I was told to call on 9/21/16.  Rep was very nice .. She credited my account for cost of phone. S... See more...
Update from my 9/18/16 post  I decided to call  this morning to see what was up even though I was told to call on 9/21/16.  Rep was very nice .. She credited my account for cost of phone. She said she couldn't put though order for new phone today but will call me on Wednesday 9/21/16  @ 8:00 AM   to finish transaction with me..  Happy with call 
I spoke with Verizon employee accounts on Friday 9/16/16.  I was told I must call Verizon on 9/21/16 and request an  exchange. New one will be sent and  I will return defective one one it is rece... See more...
I spoke with Verizon employee accounts on Friday 9/16/16.  I was told I must call Verizon on 9/21/16 and request an  exchange. New one will be sent and  I will return defective one one it is received. 
I called Verizon on 9/10/16. I had my old Droid Trubo re-activated. I was told when new Note 7's come in I will be sent one and at that time I will send back old Note 7.  Don't go into a store
8/15/16 Update  My FedEx  delivery has moved to  Friday 8/19/16.  Response from FedEX " We were told by shipper to hold until Wed. 8/17/16  to ship  Pissed 
I ordered on 8/3/16.  I received text this morning ( 8/14/16) that it's on its way with tracking number. Fedex says picked up from West Chester, PA  and scheduled delivery  8/18/16.  Not sure why... See more...
I ordered on 8/3/16.  I received text this morning ( 8/14/16) that it's on its way with tracking number. Fedex says picked up from West Chester, PA  and scheduled delivery  8/18/16.  Not sure why it's taking from Sunday to Thursday but glad I'm getting it before 8/19/16.