You can block all texts using MyVerizon online, but even with that block applied, you will still get texts from Verizon if your balance is low or your prepaid renewal date is near. There is a "ph... See more...
You can block all texts using MyVerizon online, but even with that block applied, you will still get texts from Verizon if your balance is low or your prepaid renewal date is near. There is a "phone control" option under My Profile, that controls the level of Verizon texts you want to receive, that you can set to Low, Medium or High. "None" is not an option. Have you tried turning off text alerts on the phone? (if that is how she knows the texts are coming in.)
"And just how would u get "real internet" in a mobile 5th wheel home?" 1. Public/private WiFi. 2. Satellite broadband. Not saying either of these would be a better choice, just saying they... Ver más...
"And just how would u get "real internet" in a mobile 5th wheel home?" 1. Public/private WiFi. 2. Satellite broadband. Not saying either of these would be a better choice, just saying they are options. Neither would work while driving of course, but hopefully you are not driving and trying to watch HD Netflix at the same time.
This issue is not a carrier issue. It has been reported for years. If you Google "iphone random calls" you will see it reported as far back as 2011. It can be caused by a number of conditions, su... Ver más...
This issue is not a carrier issue. It has been reported for years. If you Google "iphone random calls" you will see it reported as far back as 2011. It can be caused by a number of conditions, such as accidentally activating Voice Dialing, having a bluetooth device in range, a software bug, etc. Things to try, if you haven't already: 1. reset (press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.) 2. update to current OS 3. remove all contacts from your "Favorites" list 4. contact Apple tech support
I'm sorry you're having a problem with the prepaid plan. I suggest you call prepaid customer support (888) 294-6804 or *611 from the phone to figure out what is going on. I have no way of know... Ver más...
I'm sorry you're having a problem with the prepaid plan. I suggest you call prepaid customer support (888) 294-6804 or *611 from the phone to figure out what is going on. I have no way of knowing if this applies to you, but just for example, if the phone were used to access the Mobile Web and it used more than 500mb of data, that would deplete your balance. In that case you would need to add money before your 30 day renewal date. If you don't, even though you have not used 500 minutes of talk time, you would still be charged the per-minute rate for talk. This eats up your balance fast, as you have learned. Good luck, hope you get it sorted out!
"If you have less than your plan fee at the time of renewal on the monthly plans, your rates are: 25¢ per minute, 20¢ per text. For Prepaid Monthly Plans, you must have sufficient account bala... Ver más...
"If you have less than your plan fee at the time of renewal on the monthly plans, your rates are: 25¢ per minute, 20¢ per text. For Prepaid Monthly Plans, you must have sufficient account balance at time of renewal to cover the Monthly Access in order to receive the Anytime Minutes, Unlimited Mobile to Mobile Calling, Night & Weekend Minutes, and Unlimited Texting that are included with the Prepaid Monthly Plan. Monthly Access will be charged on the same date each month, unless you have insufficient funds to cover the Monthly Access. Monthly Access or calls rated at the Per-Minute Rate After Allowance and other charges for available services on your Verizon Wireless Prepaid plan may deplete balance prior to its expiration." From the "more information" link on the plan detail page. Basic Monthly Plans -Verizon Wireless
Pressing the pound key (#) during playback will also skip the message. You shouldn't have to re-save it.
Try here: LG Extravert 2 Manual / User Guide
I don't understand your complaint. It sounds like they treated you pretty decently at the Bryant Park store, but they could only do so much. They have the stores to sell devices and service plans... Ver más...
I don't understand your complaint. It sounds like they treated you pretty decently at the Bryant Park store, but they could only do so much. They have the stores to sell devices and service plans. They are in business to maximize profits, so they outsource the insurance and repair businesses, having determined that they can't maximize profits in those businesses. The insurance is not a good deal for the customer in most cases, otherwise the insurance company would go out of business. It's designed to maximize profits for the insurance company. My approach is to save the money I would spend on insurance premiums and deductibles for when I need to replace the phone. I might pay a bit more, but I'll get a brand new phone as fast as I can find one, and a lot less hassle than dealing with the insurance claim procedure and settling for a refurbished phone. (Because, you know, cooties. )
You are free to install anything you want on your phone, but Verizon is not obligated to guarantee that it will work on their network. I understand what you're saying, but "locking you in" ... Ver más...
You are free to install anything you want on your phone, but Verizon is not obligated to guarantee that it will work on their network. I understand what you're saying, but "locking you in" is the name of the game in smartphones. The smartphone/tablet is first and foremost a tracking device to track your behavior and preferences as a consumer, as well as a delivery device to serve you advertising and sell you products. This is the trend, and I only see it increasing. If you want to talk, text and access the Internet using that device, this is the price you pay to play. There are still carriers you can use besides Verizon. However, Verizon, by all accounts, has the fastest/best delivery technology over the widest area in the U.S., which is why they are #1 and charging more for it. Consumers have a certain power in this game, and sometimes the most intelligent move is not to play. Those of you who have skills that allow you to modify the device's OS must deal with the consequences of playing outside the rules of the game. Sometimes this will benefit you, sometimes not.
Facebook can also eat up your data fast. Facebook to increase your mobile data usage with automatic video playback As for the stolen phone: Cell Phone Fraud | FCC.gov "Every cell phone ... Ver más...
Facebook can also eat up your data fast. Facebook to increase your mobile data usage with automatic video playback As for the stolen phone: Cell Phone Fraud | FCC.gov "Every cell phone is supposed to have a unique factory-set electronic serial number (ESN) and telephone number (MIN). A cloned cell phone is one that has been reprogrammed to transmit the ESN and MIN belonging to another (legitimate) cell phone. Unscrupulous people can obtain valid ESN/MIN combinations by illegally monitoring the radio wave transmissions from the cell phones of legitimate subscribers. After cloning, both the legitimate and the fraudulent cell phones have the same ESN/MIN combination and cellular systems cannot distinguish the cloned cell phone from the legitimate one. The legitimate phone user then gets billed for the cloned phone's calls. Call your carrier if you think you have been a victim of cloning fraud." Did you report the theft to Verizon's fraud dept?
International Long Distance and Messaging by Country - Verizon Wireless International Long Distance Value Plan for Trinidad & Tobago: Voice Rate: Landline $0.05/min  Mobile $0.05/mi... Ver más...
International Long Distance and Messaging by Country - Verizon Wireless International Long Distance Value Plan for Trinidad & Tobago: Voice Rate: Landline $0.05/min  Mobile $0.05/min Monthly Access Charge $5.00 *You can automatically add these services to your account if you have a 30 day payment history and your account is in good standing. Si has sido cliente por menos de 90 días, llama al Servicio al cliente al 1.800.922.0204. (AT&T offers a better plan - $0.01/min to Trinidad & Tobago, $5.00 monthly access)
You owe Verizon over $7000. Until you pay them, you are a debtor, not a "premium customer." In my opinion, you should be grateful that they offered you a courtesy credit and have not suspended yo... Ver más...
You owe Verizon over $7000. Until you pay them, you are a debtor, not a "premium customer." In my opinion, you should be grateful that they offered you a courtesy credit and have not suspended your account until it is paid up.
tikibar1, thank you for clarifying.
TamaraH: Oh boy, I regret that your reply seems to be problematic! It is not correct to state that this forum handles postpay questions only. This forum is for Android devices, whether on ... Ver más...
TamaraH: Oh boy, I regret that your reply seems to be problematic! It is not correct to state that this forum handles postpay questions only. This forum is for Android devices, whether on a prepaid or postpaid plan. The Samsung Galaxy Legend is an Android device. Then, you suggest that April2014 "get a different phone and dial prepay"? Why wouldn't the Samsung Galaxy Legend they are currently using be able to make this call????
It all depends on your preferences for features and style of phone (clamshell, candybar, touch screen, slide out keyboard?) Search on eBay or Amazon for "Verizon basic phone" -- there are many op... Ver más...
It all depends on your preferences for features and style of phone (clamshell, candybar, touch screen, slide out keyboard?) Search on eBay or Amazon for "Verizon basic phone" -- there are many options. Read lots of reviews, make sure the phone is sold as "New" or has a clean ESN, the seller has high feedback and allows returns. Go to Best Buy, Target, Costco or Wal-Mart and test-drive their basic phones if possible. At least get a feel for the build quality, how it feels in your hand, has features you need and want, etc. before buying. (I recently went through this myself, didn't like any of the Verizon options, ended up switching to AT&T and got a Pantech Renue. Verizon offers the Pantech Jest, but I didn't like the extremely cramped QWERTY keyboard on the Jest.)
"This agreement and the documents it incorporates form the entire agreement between us. You can't rely on any other documents, or on what's said by any Sales or Customer Service Representatives ... Ver más...
"This agreement and the documents it incorporates form the entire agreement between us. You can't rely on any other documents, or on what's said by any Sales or Customer Service Representatives , and you have no other rights regarding Service or this agreement." This is found in the very last paragraph of the Customer Agreement, linked on this web site at the very bottom of every page, where it says "Customer Agreement." Oral contracts don't apply here. Frankly, I'd be pleasantly surprised if they actually give you the $240 credit they "agreed" to.
If the computer has Bluetooth, you can connect the phone to the computer using a Bluetooth connection, and transfer the pictures that way. If you have a micro-SD card in the phone, you can con... Ver más...
If the computer has Bluetooth, you can connect the phone to the computer using a Bluetooth connection, and transfer the pictures that way. If you have a micro-SD card in the phone, you can connect the phone to the computer in "mass storage" mode using the USB cable, and drag the picture files from the SD card to the computer's hard drive. Or you can remove the micro-SD card from the phone and put it the computer's SD card slot (if it has one) using an SD adapter card. If you don't have a micro-SD card in the phone, you can install Pantech PC Suite on the computer (download the correct version from the Pantech web site) and connect via USB. You can then transfer the pictures from the phone using that software. Note: this will not work on a Windows 8 computer because Pantech has not updated PC Suite for Windows 8 yet.
Such a frustrating situation! Yes, enough is enough! "What else can you do?" Elector suggested upthread to file a small claims dispute. If you keep paying the bill you are agreeing to the over... Ver más...
Such a frustrating situation! Yes, enough is enough! "What else can you do?" Elector suggested upthread to file a small claims dispute. If you keep paying the bill you are agreeing to the overcharges. Don't pay! Write the letter to Verizon billing and file the small claims lawsuit! Even in rural areas, there must be better alternatives than Verizon's ridiculously expensive internet service. There are satellite and cable high speed internet providers. What about DSL? Return the data-gobbling box to Verizon, terminate your contract, pay the ETF if necessary, and get out of this mess!
Regardless of what you were told, the contract you signed spells out the terms that you agreed to. I was surprised to learn that the Verizon Customer Agreement states, at the end of the document,... Ver más...
Regardless of what you were told, the contract you signed spells out the terms that you agreed to. I was surprised to learn that the Verizon Customer Agreement states, at the end of the document, that you may not rely on what you may be told by a Sales or Customer Service representative. The written contract is the entire agreement. Basically it seems as if the salespeople can say anything, with no consequences to themselves. Luckily for you, Aaron set you straight! My suggestion would be to cancel the contract if you can't afford it. Why make your life harder? Pay the restocking fee and consider it the price of a lesson learned. Good luck. p.s. No class action lawsuit...you agreed to that when you signed the contract too.