Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,166 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

flyer6851's Posts

Thanks for the reply. Attempting to block all the numbers the calls are coming from would be difficult to say the least. The numbers seems to change almost from call to call. I've sent an E mail ... See more...
Thanks for the reply. Attempting to block all the numbers the calls are coming from would be difficult to say the least. The numbers seems to change almost from call to call. I've sent an E mail to Verizon requesting their advice on what to do.
I've been receiving a rash of junk phone calls, lately as many as 12 in one day. They're easily identified by caller ID and come from quite a few different numbers. When I answer one, there never... See more...
I've been receiving a rash of junk phone calls, lately as many as 12 in one day. They're easily identified by caller ID and come from quite a few different numbers. When I answer one, there never seems to be anything but dead air at the other end of the line. Is there a way to combat these calls short of changing my phone number without incurring an extra charge?