I personally know this is not her/his phone. I have been having the same problem for years it just seems like the last 15 months it has gotten worse. The only way I can use my phone when in the Napa ... Ver más...
I personally know this is not her/his phone. I have been having the same problem for years it just seems like the last 15 months it has gotten worse. The only way I can use my phone when in the Napa college area is to use my friends hot spot (from AT&T).  I will be leaving Verizon. This is ridiculous. 
Haven't seen any updates to your post but it's now September 2020 and Verizon has done nothing to improve service to this area. I'm in the same area with the same problem. 
Horrible service 94558 area. My phone is a dead brick. No internet, drop phone calls. My friends with me have no issue with AT&T and T-Mobile. Called Verizon last year and they said it was hard to pu... Ver más...
Horrible service 94558 area. My phone is a dead brick. No internet, drop phone calls. My friends with me have no issue with AT&T and T-Mobile. Called Verizon last year and they said it was hard to put new towers in Napa but are working on installing small 5G towers (extenders), that should help. Well nothing has helped. I spend $300/month for service and can't use my phone all day. Frustrating. Seriously contemplating leaving Verizon.