Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,873 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

BlahBlahSpammedOn's Posts

Oh joy, the amount decreased from 10+ spam sms messages a day to 1-3. Come on Verizon, does anyone even look at forwarded 7726 messages, I must have sent hundreds by now. This month end can't get her... See more...
Oh joy, the amount decreased from 10+ spam sms messages a day to 1-3. Come on Verizon, does anyone even look at forwarded 7726 messages, I must have sent hundreds by now. This month end can't get here fast enough, buh-bye Verizon.
Here's a simple option. STOP allowing text messages with links in them first off, or at least run the SMS messages through a spam filter? And then have any that pop up have to validate themselves bec... See more...
Here's a simple option. STOP allowing text messages with links in them first off, or at least run the SMS messages through a spam filter? And then have any that pop up have to validate themselves because 99% of the SPAM are spoofed Google voice numbers.
I have the same problem with even a corporate account, getting the company to switch to another provider due to the massive increase in spam esp during Covid, compared to other cellular providers. Ve... See more...
I have the same problem with even a corporate account, getting the company to switch to another provider due to the massive increase in spam esp during Covid, compared to other cellular providers. Verizon is not proactive at all in this issue.
The 'steps' taken by Verizon seem woefully inadequate. Where's a class action lawsuit when you need one.