Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,490 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

prosepromo's Posts

Well my phone came with a usb w/ wall adapter, and the manual specifically said that I can charge through the usb connection. It is extremely aggravating to be sold a phone with features and t... See more...
Well my phone came with a usb w/ wall adapter, and the manual specifically said that I can charge through the usb connection. It is extremely aggravating to be sold a phone with features and then have them taken away with no warning or explanation.  I had to buy 2, $30 ea, portable battery chargers (plug in over night and take with me) with its own usb attached, so I can keep my phone charged. Since 1 only does about 2/3rd a charge (if you're not using it) I had to get 2.
Prior to ICS, I use to keep my DROID RAZR (and previous droid phones), plugged into my computer charging while I worked on the computer. This way I could watch movies on my phone, while working o... See more...
Prior to ICS, I use to keep my DROID RAZR (and previous droid phones), plugged into my computer charging while I worked on the computer. This way I could watch movies on my phone, while working on the computer.  I received ICS a couple days ago and noticed the "Charge Only" option was no longer available.  Today I went to watch a movie and got an error; "Memory card is in USB mass storage mode. Please exit this mode to access memory card." Additionally, I know I'm probably paranoid, but I don't like my phone in storage mode except when I'm actually adding/removing files, because I feel like it makes my phone and or computer more vulnerable to unwanted hacks. As we all know, if I'm in 4G my battery won't last long, and that's w/o even running anything other then my emails, so keeping my phone charging is a must. Does any one know when this HUGE (in my opinion) oversight will be fixed. Some people might say just plug it in the wall outlet, however, sometimes I'm working from my car, and using my car adapter to charge my computer, so my phone has to go to my computer to charge. Other times, I have limited wall outlets. Having the Charge Only option is a necessity!