Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,045 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

poland262's Posts

Yeah, so I called them up, they were able to change the card itself over the phone, didn't even need to charge it to the verizon bill. That's pretty weird Verizon. Why did the store wanna make me... See more...
Yeah, so I called them up, they were able to change the card itself over the phone, didn't even need to charge it to the verizon bill. That's pretty weird Verizon. Why did the store wanna make me buy a new plan, when I didn't need to AT ALL? Still, calling them up worked. I just dialed 611.
So I preordered the S3 with my dad before the 28th so we could keep the unlimited data plan. We each got the 32GB blue model at the time and it was all good. Thing is, the weekend of the 28th, my... See more...
So I preordered the S3 with my dad before the 28th so we could keep the unlimited data plan. We each got the 32GB blue model at the time and it was all good. Thing is, the weekend of the 28th, my cards get stolen and used so I cancel my debt and credit cards. I tried to go to a store today to change my preorder but they said I would have to create a new order, putting the shared data plan on everyone, EVEN when I preordered it with unlimited data!!!! How is it on a site like amazon, I can change every part of the order before it's charged, yet, when I go into a live store and talk with a real person, they can't do anything? That just does not make sense. It was not like I intended for my cards to be stolen. I'm holding off for a day to see what happens but I am not, repeat, NOT switching my family to a unlimited data plan, no matter what. I'll keep my old phone if I have to. What can I do?