Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,956 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Heretic1989's Posts

It happened to me once. The first thing i tried is turning my phone off and removing the battery. I waited about a minute. Reversed the process. And voila! Auto rotate was back in action.
Try this, go to settings>battery>battery usage>battery optimization.
LG G3 Software Update | Verizon Wireless
Please check your battery settings. Go to settings > battery > battery usage > battery optimization
Too bad. That's one change i don't like.
I'm glad i can send text messages of any kind, even plain ones, without needing wifi on. What a pain in the you know what,  it would be for me having to walk around to find a wifi hotspot when i... See more...
I'm glad i can send text messages of any kind, even plain ones, without needing wifi on. What a pain in the you know what,  it would be for me having to walk around to find a wifi hotspot when i'm outdoors.
I go to settings, then go to about phone, and then go to memory. I hope that helps.
Check to see if your phone is set to LTE/CDMA. If it's not. Then check that setting and see what happens.
I just checked the "Icon Glossary" in my G3 and it's missing that icon. I never noticed it before. Thank you.
I bit the bullet and installed the 5.1.1 update and so far so good. The voice or call quality wasn't affected. I can still hear and be heard clearly. The battery life looks like it's better. I'll... See more...
I bit the bullet and installed the 5.1.1 update and so far so good. The voice or call quality wasn't affected. I can still hear and be heard clearly. The battery life looks like it's better. I'll keep poking around in my phone and see what else, good, bad, or indifferent i find with this latest update.
Verizon bit off more than they can chew the first time they offered unlimited data. Now, if those business reports are  true about Verizon expanding their fiber optic network. Then maybe, and tha... See more...
Verizon bit off more than they can chew the first time they offered unlimited data. Now, if those business reports are  true about Verizon expanding their fiber optic network. Then maybe, and that's a big maybe. I'll see it happen in my lifetime.
androidcentral.com may have the answer.
I just checked my phone and saw that it's ready for the 5.1.1 update. I'll pass for now. And that's only because it looks a whole lot like the G3 will get Marshmallow (6.0).
Did the factory reset fix the problem?
There are countless stories, true ones at that, about scammers that have created a website(s) that look just like a company's official website. And not only that. VZW didn't send me an e-mail... See more...
There are countless stories, true ones at that, about scammers that have created a website(s) that look just like a company's official website. And not only that. VZW didn't send me an e-mail informing me of the 24B or 23C updates. I found out about those two updates by visiting the tech websites that i usually visit. From there, i went into my phone settings to check if it's true.
Which phone(s)?
You're welcome.
Sounds like a scam to me. If and when there's an OS update for your phone it'll be OTA. You can always check in your phone's settings for that.
That's one way of getting around Verizon's shenanigans.
Verizon won't throttle its heaviest unlimited data users after all Verizon won't throttle its heaviest unlimited data users after all | Android Central