Pues no.
"Would the dollars spent equal more dollars coming in?  Right now that appears to be no.   Spending money without getting a return is not smart." That's an opinion, not a fact. The fa... Ver más...
"Would the dollars spent equal more dollars coming in?  Right now that appears to be no.   Spending money without getting a return is not smart." That's an opinion, not a fact. The fact is, Verizon has the money to put up more towers and add spectrum. It's just a matter of having the will, and Verizon doesn't have the will. If they did, they would've spent that $18 billion...
"Each cell tower has limited bandwidth capacity.  To overcome you need more towers ($$$$$$) or more frequencies ($$$$$$)" Verizon recently bought AOL for $4 billion, and Yahoo for $4 billi... Ver más...
"Each cell tower has limited bandwidth capacity.  To overcome you need more towers ($$$$$$) or more frequencies ($$$$$$)" Verizon recently bought AOL for $4 billion, and Yahoo for $4 billion. They recently bought another company for $10 billion. I don't remember the third company's name but a simple internet search will do the trick. Contrary to what Verizon says. Verizon does have the money. Please don't believe the hype.
I just received the two extra batteries for our G3s today. From past experience i know that the battery will give up the ghost before our phones do. By the way. I ordered them directly from LG. T... Ver más...
I just received the two extra batteries for our G3s today. From past experience i know that the battery will give up the ghost before our phones do. By the way. I ordered them directly from LG. They were $15 each.
Thanks for the link ChrisM_VZW. It reminded me of when I first started setting up my phone back on Dec 2014. I'll leave well enough alone. That link should however help Jsecle. Muchas gracias.
Hi CHAPEA48. Where can i find those settings on my LG G3? I've looked and can't find them. Muchas gracias.
Verizon even does it to customers who pay full/retail  price up front.
Thanks for mentioning that it mostly happens on very hot days. I'd forgotten that all cell phone manufacturers do give a minimum and maximum temperature range for optimum performance. Anything b... Ver más...
Thanks for mentioning that it mostly happens on very hot days. I'd forgotten that all cell phone manufacturers do give a minimum and maximum temperature range for optimum performance. Anything below the minimum or above the maximum...
I asked for and got a second opinion on this matter. If the G3's screen isn't locked before it's put in a pocket or wherever you keep your phone. What you're experiencing can and will happen. An... Ver más...
I asked for and got a second opinion on this matter. If the G3's screen isn't locked before it's put in a pocket or wherever you keep your phone. What you're experiencing can and will happen. And not only that, It will also depend on how long you've set the timer to time out.
Are you using the lock screen function? If you are, that wouldn't be happening.
http://fortune.com/2015/09/29/wifi-assist-apple-iphone I hope this helps.
My bad. I've gone months without going OVER 1GB. The one time i went over. It was because my wife went into a corporate store and the store rep took upon herself to turn on mobile data without m... Ver más...
My bad. I've gone months without going OVER 1GB. The one time i went over. It was because my wife went into a corporate store and the store rep took upon herself to turn on mobile data without my wife's permission.
I use wifi 99.9% of the time. And yes it uses data. It's just not deducted from your data plan. I have the 1GB data plan, and i've gone months where its never been below 1GB.
That won't happen once you set up your lock screen. It's right there in your phone's settings.
That setting also changed on my lg g3 after updating to 6.0. The only difference is that now after tapping the screen twice, or lightly pressing the power button, the dial pad doesn't automatical... Ver más...
That setting also changed on my lg g3 after updating to 6.0. The only difference is that now after tapping the screen twice, or lightly pressing the power button, the dial pad doesn't automatically display like it used to, which is cool with me. I love to see my wallpaper first.
I recently changed my settings in their playstore to update my apps automatically. Have you checked in play store?
I hope this helps: go to settings>battery>battery usage>ignore optimizations
International Trip Planner | Verizon Wireless