Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,332 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

junior509's Posts

Press and hold the vol down rocker and the power key until the m logo appear
Take a screen shoot of the bar and post it here. Thank you
Ok Jesse so do these steps Menu Manage apps Select all across the top Look for text messaging app Open that app and click clear data and hit ok Try to send a pic and let me know please... See more...
Ok Jesse so do these steps Menu Manage apps Select all across the top Look for text messaging app Open that app and click clear data and hit ok Try to send a pic and let me know please
If that is the situation it will be best to contact Motorola to find out how far out of warranty you are and I assume a supervisor might override the warranty for you to send it in for repair. ... See more...
If that is the situation it will be best to contact Motorola to find out how far out of warranty you are and I assume a supervisor might override the warranty for you to send it in for repair. Good luck
Motorola sells portable power pack so check it out http://www.motorola.com/us/consumers/P893-UNIVERSAL-POWER-PACK/79263,en_US,pd.html?selectedTab=tab-2&cgid=accessories-chargers-adapters#tab
You should replace the SIM card and have vzw activates a new one
This is the user manual for your xoom wifi jellybean https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/ci/fattach/get/481902/1345572354/redirect/1/filename/XOOM_wifi_UG_JB_US_68014770001C.pdf
Take out the battery and remove the sd card and power back on normal with the power key.
It seems that people who order the 16gb version have to wait forever to get their phones. 32gb and 64gb ship within a few days So I will go with the 32hb instead of 16gd
I heard there was supposed to be a software update for this data overages issue with iPhone 5 but not sure for what carrier.
It could be the SIM card sim especially if the gold pin that on the bottom on the sim is damaged or scratch
Motorola will tell you to send it in for evaluation and if the phone suffered physical damage after diagnostic they will be a fee to fix it. You can check the fees by pre logging the phone on ... See more...
Motorola will tell you to send it in for evaluation and if the phone suffered physical damage after diagnostic they will be a fee to fix it. You can check the fees by pre logging the phone on this site www.motorola.com/repair Pre log it as physical damage
she did it today and wipe partition was done so I am going to back up her files and stuffs and performed the reset bc no other options so FDR is last resort I believe
Jellybean update will fix this issue so jb will have instant update for the weather widgets
My friend has a bionic that recently upgraded to ics over wifi and now the phone started talking back to her and for instance if she pressed an app the phone talks back or read everything that s... See more...
My friend has a bionic that recently upgraded to ics over wifi and now the phone started talking back to her and for instance if she pressed an app the phone talks back or read everything that she does ( open an email the phone reads the whole email out loud) So under settings accessibilities and talked back was turned off Somehow the software will not detect that talked back is set on "off" This really frustrates her because I turn the phone off and upon turning it back on the phone reads out loud " preparing sd card" I was like what is going on? So I wipe cache partition Took out the battery/sim card **same issue** She didn't wanna do a FDR yet? Any suggestions please?
Remove the sd card off the phone by powering it off first
What's the domain name of the email so u can further help you?
Unfortunately combined view can not be the default once open your email app so what you can do is to add an email widget for each email account on your email screen and name then whatever you wa... See more...
Unfortunately combined view can not be the default once open your email app so what you can do is to add an email widget for each email account on your email screen and name then whatever you want by going to "widgets" and look for email.
Unfortunately once ics is installed on the phone, downgrade is not an available option and Motorola had confirmed that.
What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?